: Harry, start my car . . . . . .

Aron9000
06-01-10, 08:54 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!! HE'S STARTING THE CAR!!!!!!!!:arghh::run::aniredx::run::aniredx::arg hh::run::run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2x6dUrZSmE&feature=related

outsider
06-01-10, 10:13 AM
haha devito looked so little. what is this movie? like a spoof of other mob movies? :D

and that poor caddy :(

The-Dullahan
06-01-10, 02:05 PM
Poor Cadillac...I've never seen a bomb rig with a timer though, but at least it saved his life.

The-Dullahan
06-01-10, 02:10 PM
Mmmmmm......Affordable Bacon...:drool:

caddeville89
06-01-10, 09:08 PM
Poor Cadillac...I've never seen a bomb rig with a timer though, but at least it saved his life.

It's a new "safe bomb", so nobody gets hurt.

sven914
06-02-10, 01:37 AM
Maybe it's because I drive a Cadillac, that I see Cadillacs everywhere, and thus notice them always being destroyed in movies, but why can't it ever be the Lincoln!

Aron9000
06-02-10, 02:14 AM
Yeah that's Wise Guys, oddly enough directed by Brian DePalma. Its pretty damn funny satire IMO.

MudAnt
06-02-10, 03:26 AM
Maybe it's because I drive a Cadillac, that I see Cadillacs everywhere, and thus notice them always being destroyed in movies, but why can't it ever be the Lincoln!

I also can't remember seeing a movie where a car played a big role, but didn't get damaged or completely destroyed/blown up. Hollywood :annoyed:

77CDV
06-02-10, 03:39 AM
"Driving Miss Daisy" The only car that bought the farm in that one was the Chrysler she wrecks at the start. The Hudson :drool: and the series of Cadillacs :drool: :drool: all survive rather nicely. I so want a '48 club coupe.

brougham_geezer
06-02-10, 02:28 PM
A beautiful early '80s (probably the sought-after '80 itself) Fleetwood Brougham with the awesome standard steering wheel, vaned-wheel covers and astroroof... my God, what a shame. :crying2:

outsider
06-02-10, 02:57 PM
I like to think that they didn't actually blow up the same car they show throughout most of the clip, but rather they blew up a "stunt car" or a "stand in" which was actually not as nice...

don't burst my bubble, let me keep living in that dream!

TWasArroundHere
06-02-10, 07:25 PM

"Payback" with Mel Gibson has a few 80's Town Cars get their sh*t handed to them. Just close your eyes at the Caddie parts. That movie is an equal opportunity classic car wrecker.