: How about a VEGAS "V" meet?!

ozmt
05-31-10, 10:12 PM
Hey all. Anyone interested in a meeting in Las Vegas? I think it would be a great sight to see a boat load of V's, even CTS-V's, parked on the strip.
Let's try for Labor Day or sooner!
I can get us a great rate at a great hotel if needed.
oz
ozmt@msn.com

VEGASELDO91
05-31-10, 10:15 PM
I have no V but it would be great to check something like this out!!

Florian
05-31-10, 11:45 PM
put this in the regionals.

F

ozmt
06-06-10, 11:40 AM
Why put this in the regionals, Moderator? Are you suggesting that only regional owners are invited or interested? By moving these unilaterally, you are excluding many who may be interested.
I ask that you please move it back to where I intended it to be. I think you are overstepping your duties by moving items without first asking the author what the intent was. I believe the exception would be if someone entered a post for chevy aveo's in the STS-V forum. Again, please put my post back where I intended it to be.
Thank you.

2005deville
06-10-10, 09:00 PM
vegas would be good, i would just drive down the block.

jacobsillman
02-15-11, 11:33 AM
I'm shooting a short commercial about a man and his Cadillac in the Las Vegas area on March 15th and 16th, and the script calls specifically for a Cadillac CTS-V Coupe. However, I've been having a difficult time getting the car from dealers in the area. If you are interested in showing off your car in a commercial please send me an e-mail to jacobsillman@gmail.com. I can compensate you for your expenses during the production and will post a large credit in the film for your support.

Thanks,
Jacob