: Looking to buy an 08

sksmoker
05-31-10, 02:10 PM
Hey guys. Have been lurking around reading and searching for the last few months. We have been looking for an 08/09 Escalade for about 3-4 months now. I have my eye on one but the description on the site and the pictures of the vehicle don't quite add up on the dealers site. I am sure they just dumped the info from the caddy website into the form and put it up, but I just want to make sure I am looking at the correct vehicle. If anyone could look up the VIN for me, that would be stellar.

VIN: 1GYFK63818R145929

I also ran the carfax online report, and it mentions that a lien or loan was placed on the car. I am assuming that it was a leased vehicle and that was the reason, but how do I make sure the lien is off the vehicle? I am importing this vehicle to Canada and I have to make sure that the title is clear.

Thanks for your help!

07maralade
05-31-10, 11:00 PM
Looking at the VIN, its an awd...so its good for canadian weather.

hcvone
06-01-10, 06:42 AM
Hey guys. Have been lurking around reading and searching for the last few months. We have been looking for an 08/09 Escalade for about 3-4 months now. I have my eye on one but the description on the site and the pictures of the vehicle don't quite add up on the dealers site. I am sure they just dumped the info from the caddy website into the form and put it up, but I just want to make sure I am looking at the correct vehicle. If anyone could look up the VIN for me, that would be stellar.

VIN: 1GYFK63818R145929

I also ran the carfax online report, and it mentions that a lien or loan was placed on the car. I am assuming that it was a leased vehicle and that was the reason, but how do I make sure the lien is off the vehicle? I am importing this vehicle to Canada and I have to make sure that the title is clear.

Thanks for your help!

It may have been a loan for purchase, I always pay for my trucks, but when they offer 0%, I am not using my money (well I guess we really are using our money because GMAC is broke) Where is the truck? Maybe someone if close enough could look at it. :)

sksmoker
06-01-10, 11:40 AM
The truck is by Cleveland, OH. Anyone close? :)

sksmoker
06-04-10, 01:18 PM
I have moved on from this vehicle as the dealer never returned my e-mails about the truck. Thanks!