Cadillac Owners Forum banner

26 inch + my 3500 pound boat rubbing issues ????

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MATCHN_TOYZ 
#1 ·
will it rub when i will backing up with my wakeboard boat loaded up on the back of my escalade ?

Some people said that only with 26's when they backup in their driveway it rub a lil bit, me when i will be loaded like that and i will be at the boat ramp what should i expect ?

im going with 295' tires.... any opinions or advices will be really really appreciated

thanks a lot guys

Max

#3 ·
to be honest.... its not the back that rubs its the front when you turn. The back might have a very lil rub but its a small plastic piece that it hits... trust me nothing to worry about. Mine rubbed more when I lowered it but again.. nothing to worry about. Drove a few miles with the rub and it went away. Didnt feel like triming it down... the tire took care of it for me :highfive:

Mine does just fine lowered (4inches)with 26z and a loaded trailer at the boat ramp. My air ride still works just fine also. It picks up when I add the trailer.

You shouldnt have any problems... I havent

:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.