: OMG i need one

Cadyman77
05-25-10, 06:48 PM
hi guys i am normally on the srx side of the forums....but getting to the point
i drove an sts-v last week i am in love. i will be joining your ranks as soon as poisble so smooth all i can say is OMG i need this CAR !!!!!!!!:thumbsup::):worship:

PGA2B
05-25-10, 08:34 PM
hi guys i am normally on the srx side of the forums....but getting to the point
i drove an sts-v last week i am in love. i will be joining your ranks as soon as poisble so smooth all i can say is OMG i need this CAR !!!!!!!!:thumbsup::):worship:
Get one!! You will NOT regret it. I am putting my new tires on tomorrow and I know I am going to fall in love all over again!! I beat a Formula 350 tonight on the way home (that sounded healthy at the stop light just before the highway) from work and was smiling all the way home (AGAIN) I beat the same guy a few weeks ago and HE WAS NOT HAPPY then or tonight!! Would love to be the fly on the wall when he realized he could not catch me, AGAIN:rofl::tease:

Tinmanx
05-26-10, 12:28 AM
Struck down a Challenger SRT8 in a little light to light action and smiled all the way home.

Cadyman77
05-26-10, 10:22 AM
that is what i want to be a sleeper sts-v's are so unnoticed and then they just tear the road up cool the search is on :)

dhemrick
05-27-10, 05:17 PM
Go for it! These cars are unbelieveable. I've had mine since early '07 and I am still as excited about it as the day I drove it home!

Cadyman77
05-27-10, 05:20 PM
well i have found a 06 i am going to look at tomorrow 37000 on it new tries light platuim (the slowest color i know ) one ower $25000 what do you think?

PGA2B
05-27-10, 10:40 PM
Sounds MUCH better

meekna
05-28-10, 07:23 AM
Nothing wrong with the "slow" color, it goes just as fast and doesn't get the fuzz attention:shhh: Plus it doesn't show dirt as bad as the "fast" color!

Cadyman77
05-31-10, 09:20 AM
well did not have a good time the other day the dealer was a dick they lost the keys to the car i wanted to look at and then wanted to rap me all at the same time no warinty just not the right car the search is on agian LOL