: Are you satisfied with Motorpoint?

Mazuk
05-23-10, 04:09 PM
I think I am .After 2500 miles without problems and a vehicle that cost approx. 40% less than retail with a 3 year warranty I am a satisfied customer.Only issue is breakdown cover as no response after sending off card in "new owner" pack.However I think I am definetely covered.

ExRPO1
05-24-10, 02:58 PM
I didn't go to Motorpoint, so can't comment, but seeing as you mentioned about the Roadside Assist, I too sent off the card from the Warranty/Service book and never heard anything. I contacted Cadillac and I was pointed to a dedicated number. The roadside assist in case anyone doesn't know, is handled by the AA and covers the UK and Europe. Only after I contacted a Cadillac dealer was I subsequently informed that my car is definately covered and that my details have been updated to reflect this. Number for Cadillac assist is 0800-072-4791. No other telephone number will be accepted. This is the dedicated roadside assist number for qualifying UK Cadillac owners. Hope this info helps those that don't know. If in doubt, contact a UK Cadillac dealer.

Peter K
06-09-10, 12:50 PM
Yes if you ring Cadillac Assist 0800-072-4791 and give them your car reg number they will confirm if you are covered.