: Couple of Questions

95-Impala-SS
05-23-10, 04:54 AM
Hi guys and gals,
I have a couple of questions for you. I have fallen in love with the 93-96 Fleetwood. I have been looking for over a year for a nice, relatively cheap one. I prefer the LT1 but I have the opportunity to purchase a 93 and I'm not sure about it yet. I'm wondering about the possibility of it being a Brougham. It doesn't have a vinyl top or the V4S option in the RPO's, but compnine says its a Brougham. I was hoping that some one could help me out. I'm not necessarily looking for a CarFax but hoping for some info on the car itself. The VIN is 1G6DW5271PR723940, and any help would be appreciated.
Also what do you think a good price would be? It has 63,000 miles and is pretty clean.
Thank you in advance for any help.

95-Impala-SS
05-23-10, 05:51 AM
Also, in your valued opinion, will I enjoy this car as much as a 95 or 96, or should I wait because of the 5.7 not being a LT1?

Stingroo
05-23-10, 07:28 AM
Really, the Brougham option didn't add all that much to the car. The fact that it has no vinyl top would be an instant selling point for me, L05 or LT1 wouldn't matter at that point.

The L05 350 in my wagon to me does a plenty good job of movnig the car along, but it could be my gearing that helps too. If I remember right, base Fleetwoods got 2.73 gears, and they're quite heavy much like my wagon, so you may consider dropping something else in if you go that route (depending on how much of a stickler for originality you are).

If it were me though, if it drives well and looks clean, I'd be all over it for a good price.

Got pics?

Cadillacboy
05-23-10, 10:23 AM
'93 has a less functional A/C Control over 94-96 model year too . That's kind frivial though .

codewize
05-23-10, 10:26 AM
The 93 had the most options on the seats and I prefer the L05 over the LT1

The 95 96 were a little more sexy because of the side mirror relocation

csbuckn
05-23-10, 11:06 AM
I wouldnt mind the TBI 350, especailly if I had an Impala already. Easy to fix with enough power to get you around. If it didnt have any interior wear, like armrest and seats, and no oil leaks from hard to get places, 5K would be my max. 3500 is what you could probably find them for if you had time to wait.