: Psych test

Elvis
08-27-04, 02:22 PM
A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him right there but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Why?

I missed this one. :halo:

daacon
08-27-04, 03:12 PM
He was the mortican ? A chance to meet him again ? (hahaha now that is LOVE).

Or one has nothing to do with the other , she killed her sister cause <insert reason why people get killed here>

Only things I could come up with ..............

caddyshack24
08-27-04, 04:18 PM
cuz she's a wacko.. or the guy was a motician, like daacon said. good guess man

Ralph
08-27-04, 04:25 PM
A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him right there but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Why?

I missed this one. :halo:

I'll throw out a crazy scenario or two.

Maybe she never met her sisters husband, and it was him. She became overwhelmed with jealousy and killed her thinking she could get him?

Maybe her sister met him also and wanted him, and she couldn't stand the thought of her sister getting in the way of her future happiness?

Those would be the obvious to me, (and probably far off) but I bet this is some sort of a trick question. Something to do with the funeral?

Maybe her sister was her identical twin, and her sister started to date him behind her back, saying that she was her? She couldn't take it.

Maybe her sister was her stepdads mistress, and she fell in love with her stepdad, not knowing it was her stepdad LOL! :hmm:

Maybe this guy was married to her sister, but they were seperated at birth, so when she killed her out of jealousy, she didn't know it was her sister she killed? :bonkers:

caddyshack24
08-27-04, 06:53 PM
lmao! damn ralph, its a brain teaser not a freakin mystery.. you're going at it like sherlock holmes lol :p

Ralph
08-27-04, 10:26 PM
lmao! damn ralph, its a brain teaser not a freakin mystery.. you're going at it like sherlock holmes lol :p

well ding dang it Dude, I gots to know the answer NOW! :p

caddyshack24
08-28-04, 12:01 AM
hehe no joke

Rolex
08-28-04, 11:24 AM
I'll guess the guy was a funeral director.....and the sister was a crazy bitch!! :D

D148L0
08-28-04, 02:38 PM
If the guy was the mortitian, or the funeral director, she would have obtained his contact information (but the most logical thing is that she would have it before the funeral, it was HER mother) and just showed at his door.
If the only time she saw him was at a relative's funeral, the most likely way to see him again it's at another relative's funeral. Ergo, she needed another dead in the family. The fact that it was her sister is irrelevant. Could have been a brother, cousin, father, whoever...

Or if is a stupid joke, then the evil sister was the only person that knew who the stranger was and wouldn't tell, or even better, she was also in love with him. (In this case the woman would have obtained a bonus kiiling her sister).

In any case, the woman is nuts.

Ralph
08-28-04, 03:11 PM
Also, if the guy was the mortician, she wouldn't have to wait for another death in the family to see him because she could just go there anytime for that. She could easily "stalk" the funeral home and wait for him to arrive.

OK Elvis, what's the answer?

Elvis
08-28-04, 04:00 PM
Throw the mortician idea away, it has nothing to do with this problem.

D148L0 is as close to correct as you can get. Forget all the other circumstances, all this psychopath really was interested in was another opportunity to meet her dream guy.

So she deduced that the best odds of that would be for there to be another death in the family, and another funeral.

This is how a psychopath thinks.

Ralph
08-28-04, 04:20 PM
So she deduced that the best odds of that would be for there to be another death in the family, and another funeral.

DoooooooH, thats too obvious! Give us another one! :rant2: :D

daacon
08-28-04, 04:54 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but what if the dream guy only had a realtionship with her mother and did not know the sister (as he did not know her odds were He did not know her sister a ha) and did not come to her furneral (see how my psycho mid words :lildevil: ).
I figured she was psychopath enough to kill her sister for a legitimate excuse to go the furneral home but too shy to just show up at the furneral home. (like who just drops into one of those places, besides who can figure out wonem anyway ???)

Kudos to D148L0 - So what did you guess Elvis ?

D148L0
08-28-04, 08:36 PM

Are you calling me a psycho?? Join the line, Elvis... hahahaha!!!! ;)
It was entertaining, where did you get it? Post more if you have.

Elvis
08-28-04, 08:51 PM
daacon--the first time I saw it my instant reaction was that the sister slept with the guy after the funeral. Somebody posted it yesterday in another forum I visit and I remembered how tricky it was, so I thought it would be fun to see what you guys did with it.

D148L0--YEAH, I'm talking to you! Psycho! ;)

I'll dig a little more and see what else I can come up with. On the other forum that thread has turned into Einstein matrix problems. You know, there are five houses on a street, all different colors, five different nationalities, drinks, smokes, and pets. Who owns the fish? By the time you figure that one out you've set up a matrix and you also know that the Norwegian smokes Pall Mall, rides a horse and drinks milk. Who gives a damn?

daacon
08-29-04, 10:50 AM
Here's one I aways liked (and I did not get it .... :rolleyes2 )

What happened in 1961 that will not happen again for over 4000 years?

PDBDeville
08-29-04, 12:09 PM
Other's have already hit on the "right" answer in above posts..........

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

It's AMAZING the hits you get in a web search by entering "woman funeral her own mother met guy"

:)

EDIT.....years read the same upside down, next will be 6009

daacon
08-29-04, 12:40 PM
EDIT.....years read the same upside down, next will be 6009

We have an early winnner .......