: Let's try this again!

znichols81
05-21-10, 07:23 PM
So, I've seen that we've tried to form a Colorado club here, and it seems to have been quite a while since that began. I've been lurking around these forums for a few years, and have decided I would love to put together a group of people in Colorado, that are Cadillac owners, and can congregate to help each other out. The biggest problems I have come across have been stuff like finding local help in regards to finding a local junkyard, good deals on cars, shows, etc... What I would ideally like to do is start a Facebook page, or something along those lines, which we could all join, post questions, share pictures, and possibly even start up a formal club. Anyone that's interested, please feel free to message me or email me at znichols81@comcast.net. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

:grouphug:

znichols81
05-21-10, 07:27 PM
By the way, I'm Zach, have a 77 CDV, and live in Aurora. I have built many riceburners in my day, and my 77 is my first crack at a domestic. I've always been a caddy man, and was able to make the purchase when I bought a house. Now, to only get around to the resto...