: DL3 Side View Mirror

JohnnBoy
05-21-10, 02:10 PM
So I nailed a pillar in the parking garage and am now in need of a new drivers side mirror. And I see a bunch on eBay but am trying to make sure I get one that has all the right options. Mine has both DL3 & Z75 listed on the label but some of the ones on eBay just have DL3 on the label but seem to have all of the same features. (Power Fold, Dimming, Heated, Turn Signal, Puddle Lamp). So, does anyone know what the Z75 means and if I need to look for one with that? Also, anyone have a black one for sale??

Thanks,
~John

buckeyefan007
05-22-10, 12:58 AM
How much are they going for on ebay? These need to be painted to match the truck. I had my drivers side mirror ripped off my 07 one night and I believe it cost me a little over $500 installed at the dealer.

JohnnBoy
05-22-10, 02:27 PM
How much are they going for on ebay? These need to be painted to match the truck. I had my drivers side mirror ripped off my 07 one night and I believe it cost me a little over $500 installed at the dealer.

Used ones are about $150 to $200 but you have to find one in the right color obviously. There was a new unpainted one on there for like $275 but I don't want to have to worry about getting it painted so I'm gonna get one of the used ones.