: CTS V meet at Greg's house in Ellicott City Md.

RADARB8
05-19-10, 11:28 PM
The Twin in Columbia, MD ( 1 2)
gsx-lex 05-19-10 05:03 PM

This new thread is a continuation of the one mentioned above...........
On Sunday May 23rd. I am trying to get as many V's as possible for a small get together.....For f/m and say a friend bringing V's only..So far we have
DEFINATES
RADARB8
MVP
STEVEOMATIC

Re: The Twin in Columbia, MD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
Anyone available this weekend? I was thinking Sunday around 1ish. I am emailing RADARB8 to see if he is available. Anyone here replaced rotors who can lend a hand? Even if you can't lend a hand it would be cool just to hang out.

Ok! since i am not going to OC. there will be a V hang out and a front brake job instruction for MVP using my 4 post..I will have the grill on and cooler stocked with sodas and Bud Ice or u can buob..Any f/m who can make it please e-mail me at [ vette600ho@yahoo.com ] must bring the V.
pics will be taken and a good time will be had by all.seeyaGreg......

ps: Ellicott City Md. directions given via e-mail [ vette600hp@yahoo.com ]

some others like benb870, and z06PwRd might be by on their way back from OC. also Mick in Va. can possibly make it....I am sure there are members that didn't know about this so i made a new post...time will be 1PM till 5ish...If u can make it, or are a possible please e-mail me at [ vette600hp@yahoo.com ]
so i can shoot u directions....thanks and looking forward to meeting everyone and a good time will be had by all.......:food-snacking:

RADARB8
05-20-10, 02:50 AM
FIVEOH from Rockville Md. is in.... Not doing anything Sunday the 23rd? bring down your V... Need the oil changed, bring oil and filter. much easier on the 4 post....

RADARB8
05-20-10, 02:58 AM

On Sunday May 23rd. I am trying to get as many V's as possible for a small get together.....For f/m and say a friend bringing V's only..So far we have
DEFINATES
RADARB8
MVP
STEVEOMATIC
FIVEOH

Re: The Twin in Columbia, MD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
Anyone available this weekend? I was thinking Sunday around 1ish. I am emailing RADARB8 to see if he is available. Anyone here replaced rotors who can lend a hand? Even if you can't lend a hand it would be cool just to hang out.

Ok! since i am not going to OC. there will be a V hang out and a front brake job instruction for MVP using my 4 post..I will have the grill on and cooler stocked with sodas and Bud Ice or u can buob..Any f/m who can make it please e-mail me at [ vette600ho@yahoo.com ] must bring the V.:2thumbs:
pics will be taken and a good time will be had by all.seeya:wave:Greg......

ps: Ellicott City Md. directions given via e-mail [ vette600hp@yahoo.com ]

some others like benb870, and z06PwRd might be by on their way back from OC. also Mick in Va. can possibly make it....I am sure there are members that didn't know about this so i made a new post...time will be 1PM till 5ish...If u can make it, or are a possible please e-mail me at [ vette600hp@yahoo.com ]
so i can shoot u directions....thanks and looking forward to meeting everyone and a good time will be had by all.......:food-snacking:

FIVEOH added to list

gsx-lex
05-20-10, 08:10 AM
Count me in!

rjoffe
05-20-10, 09:25 AM
Next time guys, packing the house for a move next weekend. Keep me in the loop for any future get together.

2manycars
05-20-10, 10:25 AM
There is a slight chance I can make it. 2 hour ride. Really should stay home and be working around the yard on the wife's honey do list, but just maybe I can sneak away for the afternoon. Depends on how Sat lays out. Darn wife always has the schedule so full, hard to find time for extra things ;) :D

Sent out an email yesterday for the directions, but it bounced back. Double checked the email address and it was right... has to be that Yahoo bounced it (which is common). Just resent it to you.

If I don't make it, you guys have fun!!

RADARB8
05-20-10, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by RADARB8

STEVEOMATIC --definate
RADARB8 --definate
FIVEOH --definate
gsx-lex --definate
MVP --definate
benb870 --possible
z06PrRd --possible

RADARB8
05-20-10, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=RADARB8;2250411]Originally Posted by RADARB8

On Sunday May 23rd. I am trying to get as many V's as possible for a small get together.....For f/m and say a friend bringing V's only..So far we have definates:::RADARB8:::MVP:::FIVEOH:::STEVEOMATIC:: :gsx-lex:::

benb870 --possible
z06PrRd --possible
2manycars --possible

Baltimore07V
05-20-10, 06:02 PM
I may be able to swing by after work. I'll check my schedule.

rjm27
05-20-10, 06:45 PM
The wife works but I may stop by either briefly with kids or later when the wife gets home.. Pls shoot me the directions to rmosley at blueliner.org.

hXc95SLS
05-20-10, 07:40 PM
Would if I could but thats kind of a hike and Im broke (GF gets expensive)

MVP
05-20-10, 08:47 PM
looks like it will be a decent turn out for such short notice. Can't wait to meet you guys and see your rides.

JDB
05-20-10, 09:13 PM
maybe. I'm already doing car stuff with my Audi buddies on Sat, so might be a hard swing to do V stuff on Sun.

yeah, yeah... skip the Audi for the V... but I'm parting out my A4 and lots of sales happening.

YGM for directions.

RADARB8
05-20-10, 10:41 PM
I may be able to swing by after work. I'll check my schedule.

Great,, i was hoping to hear from ya....shoot me an e-mail and i will send directions to u..don't forget to fill up the bottle LOL:thumbsup: Greg:alchi:

RADARB8
05-20-10, 10:52 PM
maybe. I'm already doing car stuff with my Audi buddies on Sat, so might be a hard swing to do V stuff on Sun.

yeah, yeah... skip the Audi for the V... but I'm parting out my A4 and lots of sales happening.

YGM for directions.

No problem, i understand...shoot me an e-mail at [ vette600hp@yahoo.com ]
and i will give u directions and put u down as a probable. As i have told others if u want to change any of your fluids on your V, and take some pics of the undercarriage, just bring the fluids...I am in no hurry to get things done... But as long as we have the lift at our disposal, everyone who has a V is totally welcome to use it...Just come and relax and have some food and drink and let's all get to know each other.... I am really looking forward to the V meet.....hope u can make it....seeya Greg...........

RADARB8
05-20-10, 11:08 PM
Count me in!

thanks gsx-lex....your expertise and advice would be awesome for everyone coming....U probably have more experience than all of us put together...nice to see u can make it,,,and looking forward to meeting u and the whole crew:thumbsup:

>
> http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-general/199343-twin-columbia-md.html
> >
> > directions:
> >
> >
> http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Woodlawn&1s=MD&1y=US&1l=39.3228&1g=-76.728302&1v=CITY&2c=Ellicott+City&2s=MD&2a=9847+Longview+Dr&2z=21042-2369&2y=US&2l=39.29161&2g=-76.8481&2v=ADDRESS
link for the directions to my place....just click and zoom and scroll to see map..... thanks Greg..............

RADARB8
05-20-10, 11:13 PM
Would if I could but thats kind of a hike and Im broke (GF gets expensive)

I understand that..........it is a long drive...maybe in the near future someone will have a V-DAY in Jersey or Pa. take care and thanks for your response....

RADARB8
05-20-10, 11:30 PM
directions to my place in Ellicott City...just 2 miles from the Home Depot off of rt. US 40........hope this helps....seeya Greg:D

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Wood...481&2v=ADDRESS
link for the directions to my place....just click and zoom and scroll to see map..... thanks Greg..............

RADARB8
05-21-10, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=RADARB8;2250411]Originally Posted by RADARB8

On Sunday May 23rd. I am trying to get as many V's as possible for a small get together.....For f/m and say a friend bringing V's only..So far we have definates:::RADARB8:::MVP:::FIVEOH:::STEVEOMATIC:: :gsx-lex:::[COLOR="red"]Ssspeed

benb870 --possible
z06PrRd --possible
2manycars --possible
JDB -- possible
rjm27 --possible members update

JimmyH
05-21-10, 04:40 PM
have fun gents :thumbsup:

MIKEC
05-22-10, 10:30 AM
I'm off tomorrow and don't have too much to do i think i can make it.

Ssspeed
05-22-10, 11:12 AM
Im in add me to the list

RADARB8
05-22-10, 12:03 PM
[quote=RADARB8;2250454]
JDB -- possible
rjm27 --possible members update
MIKEC --possible

RADARB8
05-22-10, 12:11 PM

On Sunday May 23rd. I am trying to get as many V's as possible for a small get together.....For f/m and say a friend bringing V's only..So far we have definates:::RADARB8:::MVP:::FIVEOH:::STEVEOMATIC:: :gsx-lex:::Ssspeed

[COLOR="Purple"]UPDATED LISE

benb870 --possible
z06PrRd --possible
2manycars --possible
JDB --possible
rjm27 --possible
MIKEC --possible

gsx-lex
05-22-10, 07:55 PM
What time is this shindig going off, tomorrow? I want to hit the range before I stop by. Also what do we do if it rains? Greg, you mentioned a lift, if you have one, we are going to be close friends (will work for garage time ;), not to mention your down the street from me! ).

gsx-lex
05-23-10, 12:39 PM
Is this still happening?

FIVEOH!!!
05-23-10, 12:52 PM
Just spoke to Greg, He said rain or shine its still going down. Plus it seems like there is no rain in his area and starting to shine. I will be there in about an hr.

2manycars
05-23-10, 01:44 PM
Hey guys... still working on the honey-do list. Was really really hoping to be farther along and out of here by now. So wanted to meet you guys, and hang out with a beer and work on our cars!!

Hopefully Greg will put another together. Bumming I can't make it!

Have Fun!!!
Brent

PS- Greg... thanks for all the help in the emails... and for doing this in the first place!!

Natedog
05-23-10, 02:23 PM
Ahh, just saw this thread... i'll definitely swing by next time.. have fun!

steveomatic
05-23-10, 06:32 PM
Just got back from Greg's, had a great time! Big thanks to Greg and his wife who are great hosts, it was cool to meet all you other locals as well. Definitely looking forward to another meet!

gsx-lex
05-23-10, 07:28 PM
Just spoke to Greg, He said rain or shine its still going down. Plus it seems like there is no rain in his area and starting to shine. I will be there in about an hr.

FML! I Didn't hear anything by noon, so I figured it was off (due to the rain).

Greg I'll have to swing by after work one of these days.

MVP
05-23-10, 09:59 PM
Thanks Greg for hosting and Ben for helping change the rotors and brakes!

Baltimore07V
05-24-10, 09:12 AM
Just got back from Greg's, had a great time! Big thanks to Greg and his wife who are great hosts, it was cool to meet all you other locals as well. Definitely looking forward to another meet!

Agreed on all points. Greg, thank you very much for hosting this get together. Maybe next time I won't be beat after work when I come to these gatherings, and can hang out later.

Nick

benb870
05-24-10, 03:24 PM
MVP, how did everything work out with the rotors and pads? :yup: Had a good time, we'll have to catch up with everyone at the next meet.

thanks Greg! :D

RADARB8
05-24-10, 08:11 PM
Ben, thanks for finishing up with MVP and the brakes..sorry bout the empty can of go-jo:D. A lot of proud V owners came, and a good time was had by all. Catch up with yo'all of the forum;)

RADARB8
05-24-10, 08:22 PM
FML! I Didn't hear anything by noon, so I figured it was off (due to the rain).

Greg I'll have to swing by after work one of these days.

Every sat. in Eldersburg.at the Home Depot of rt.32....always a good crowd. if the weather is nice....Hopefully all of us locals can cruise up there...Would be greart to have 8 V's parked side by side...Hell it would look like Cadillac Stealership...:cool2:

Lee-AnnMarie
05-24-10, 09:16 PM
Aww man I wish we could have stopped by!! We're from NH but spent the weekend in DC and I remember seeing those signs for that city!! Glad you all got to meet up!!

Zo6PwRd
05-24-10, 11:22 PM
Ill be at the next one, I sat in rainy traffic from OC to Harford County for 4+hrs. Im down for the next one. I did meet a few V owners down OC though.