: Mallet cts-v in Southfield, MI

Driven2slow
05-19-10, 06:43 PM
I saw a black Mallet CTS-V in southfield, MI today, in the Best Buy parking lot. I waited for about 10 minutes so I could see who the owner was but nobody came to the car. Is this anyone on here?

soulja
05-19-10, 08:49 PM
It was me.

J/K.. I wish though.

rand49er
05-19-10, 10:40 PM
Bought my digital camera at that Best Buy ... a few years back. :hide: I know the place well.

Haven't seen the one you're talking about, but there's a guy that goes to Baker's regularly who has a Mallet Solstice with an LS2. :eek:

I've seen a Lingenfelter V in Ann Arbor before, but I'm in the sticks compared to youz guyz and rarely see cool stuff.

HeavyH20
05-21-10, 12:35 AM
Speaking of Mallets, have you seen this one? I think they are asking for a good chunk of change for this one considering they are indicating they are asking for much less than a 2009. The eBay ad is like a book.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-CTS-CTS-V-Mallett-Cadillac-CTS-V-570hp-427-C5R-Billet-Internals-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem439f6c7395QQitemZ29043 7493653QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Baltimore07V
05-21-10, 04:54 AM
Speaking of Mallets, have you seen this one? I think they are asking for a good chunk of change for this one considering they are indicating they are asking for much less than a 2009. The eBay ad is like a book.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-CTS-CTS-V-Mallett-Cadillac-CTS-V-570hp-427-C5R-Billet-Internals-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem439f6c7395QQitemZ29043 7493653QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Laurel, Maryland, United States

That location makes me go...... NO!

There is a section of Route 1 that goes up through Laurel, MD. It is lined with small dealerships, all who do used cars. That section is primarily in PG county as well. The laws there are leniant in terms of representation of what is bought and sold, as well as the ability to set up a dealership. A lot of the Webuyautos.org, etc are based out of that area. When I got my license to sell trailers from the MVA, I had a chance to chat up one of the inspectors/auditors, and they had some horror stories about high end cars out of that area, title washing, etc.

In short, I am very wary about that area in terms of buying a car.

2manycars
05-21-10, 12:41 PM

Man I like that car!!!

soulja
05-21-10, 01:59 PM
Laurel, Maryland, United States

That location makes me go...... NO!

There is a section of Route 1 that goes up through Laurel, MD. It is lined with small dealerships, all who do used cars. That section is primarily in PG county as well. The laws there are leniant in terms of representation of what is bought and sold, as well as the ability to set up a dealership. A lot of the Webuyautos.org, etc are based out of that area. When I got my license to sell trailers from the MVA, I had a chance to chat up one of the inspectors/auditors, and they had some horror stories about high end cars out of that area, title washing, etc.

In short, I am very wary about that area in terms of buying a car.

Ha, that section of route 1 must be like Gratiot Ave here in Metro Detroit.

Driven2slow
05-21-10, 07:37 PM
There's a mallet cts v running around detroit and no one knows who it is? It seemed like the owner didn't care about it cause the wheels looked jacked up.