: Open Apology to Forum and Moderators

rand49er
05-16-10, 09:11 PM
I posted up a thread last night about "playing" in my V with some other cars. It was totally thoughtless on my part and was deleted immediately as it should have been.

It seemed harmless at the time, but seeing it deleted, it suddenly dawned on me that it was over the line and against this forum's rules.

I am sincerely sorry :hide: and, I feel like a real dunce. :banghead:

crankedupforit
05-16-10, 09:32 PM
You are forgiven brother.
PM us with the juicey details.

soulja
05-16-10, 09:35 PM
PM us with the juicey details.

Yeah what he said. Me too. On another note, guys with maggies should have special privileges to make those type of threads. ;)

c4ss
05-16-10, 09:36 PM
No worries, Randy. I've seen people posting racing videos (or the mods have just missing them) let alone stories. I think you'll be alright.

darkman
05-16-10, 09:39 PM
Aren't we supposed to use an alias from an alternate ip address for mischief?

jordan00escalade
05-16-10, 09:43 PM
I kinda like reading those.. I can't wait till I spot a V on the freeway, so i can post about it. lol

liqidvenom
05-16-10, 10:21 PM
where can one find the video?

heavymetals
05-16-10, 10:25 PM
I have my stories to, and I feel awful deleting any of them.

RADARB8
05-17-10, 12:36 AM
Aren't u a little too old for playing....:Poke: just kidding, i play with the Vette the Syclone, and V all the time....:yup: 62 chronologically 18 mentally, and hell since i retired 75 physically:alchi: no problems here....enjoy........

Houdini
05-17-10, 08:07 AM
son of a.... i missed it before delete! :annoyed:

Twitch
05-17-10, 08:18 AM
Yeah what he said. Me too. On another note, guys with maggies should have special privileges to make those type of threads.
Indeed :D

Randy, you should have posted your top speed, they would have never deleted it :canttalk:

PS I'll be PISSED if I don't get the PM in the next 10 minutes.

Randy got an infraction............I think imma bump this thread every day :thumbsup:

liqidvenom
05-17-10, 11:12 AM
i still dont know where the video is....

rand49er
05-17-10, 01:27 PM
PM us with the juicey details.After the two events in question occurred, I guess I was feeling a bit giddy and not thinking straight. Probably pretty harmless by most guys' measures, but stretching the V's legs is a good feeling.

DANG, was it fun! ;)

rand49er
05-17-10, 01:34 PM
Aren't we supposed to use an alias from an alternate ip address for mischief?How about 1MEANV? :D

I have my stories to, and I feel awful deleting any of them.Sorry to make you do that, heavy. :hide:

Aren't u a little too old for playing....:Poke: just kidding, i play with the Vette the Syclone, and V all the time....:yup: 62 chronologically 18 mentally, and hell since i retired 75 physically:alchi: no problems here....enjoy........Yeah, that's the problem here, too. Heck, I'm in great shape especially when I look at the birthdate on my driver's license ... run three miles every other day ... maybe a bit too hyper, though ... must be my ADD. :yup:

Indeed :D

Randy, you should have posted your top speed, they would have never deleted it :canttalk:

PS I'll be PISSED if I don't get the PM in the next 10 minutes.

Randy got an infraction............I think imma bump this thread every day :thumbsup:Tell ya what, I did see three digits with the Porsche, but don't tell anyone. :shhh:

heavymetals
05-17-10, 02:32 PM
I don't issue infractions anymore as my "super powers" got kerblamed.

I just delete the stuff or edit it.

If you want to tell stories, go to LS1 tech or SOCAL muscle (in Calif).

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/

http://www.socalmuscle.net/forum/

rand49er
05-17-10, 02:38 PM
I don't issue infractions anymore as my "super powers" got kerblamed. ...
Did "they" revoke your cape, too?

That reminds me of a joke ...

... uh-h ... on second thought ... nevermind.

2manycars
05-17-10, 03:01 PM
son of a.... i missed it before delete! :annoyed:

I was thinking the same thing :)

thebigjimsho
05-17-10, 10:56 PM
61 goin on 19...