: HID issues(Pls help!)

Izzmeister
05-16-10, 04:51 PM
Hey guys, if anyone here can figure this out I would greatly appreciate it. Going to rip them out of my car pretty soon and set the bulbs on fire!! Pissed!!!

I swapped the headlamps for 6k and added 6k fogs and leds to hl also. After 2-3 days the driver side hl starts to come in and out and making electrical noises. Np, bring down the front mask and off to get a fresh set. Factory bulbs work seamlessly for over a week until i have time to install new bulbs.
New bulbs are in, 2-3 days later new driver side once more is out. Now this is annoying! I dont know if its the bulb, the ballast, the car? I dont know. Factory HIDs work perfectly, 6ks work for 2-3 days and then no more on drivers side? What gives? How do i solve this issue 100%? nothing but problems since i installed 6k in the headlamps.

Factory 4300 bulbs work awesome but these do not? I dont know what to do, def dont want to bring down the front-mask every other day and guess whats wrong(not fun). Please help, im contemplating just putting the damn stock ones back in again and pull out the fogs so the lights match and the hell with this bs. I need help!

Thanks...

WesH8398
05-16-10, 11:32 PM
Exactly what my Mom would say ... "You should have left well enough alone" LOL

Izzmeister
05-16-10, 11:46 PM
Exactly what my Mom would say ... "You should have left well enough alone" LOL
Lol...get a life, next

WesH8398
05-17-10, 12:19 AM
Easy tough guy ... just a joke. Hopefully someone will have some info to help you out.

Izzmeister
05-17-10, 09:31 AM
Sorry....that was one of those responses that sounded softer than on paper. My apologies....still frustrated though with the lights....