: Finally after 7 months!!

PGA2B
05-14-10, 10:55 PM
I finally saw another STS-V on the road. It was just like mine, Black on Black going down I-35 in Kansas City toward Overland Park, KS. This is one of the biggest reasons I love driving my car. There just aren't many on the road around KC. As I said, this is the first one on the road I have seen in 7 months of ownership.

On a side note. I just have to Glaze the car with M7, apply M21 sealer (2 coats 24 hours of cure time each) and then M26 wax and I will be ready to take picks. After the buff job she looks wet all the time. Can't wait to see the finished product.:bouncy::cool:

ozmt
05-15-10, 02:28 PM
I have yet to see another 08 or 09 in Las Vegas. I've seen maybe 6 or so of the MK 1's around. Don't you just love the exclusivity?

chrisngo
05-16-10, 01:00 AM
That's a pretty long interval for a sighting.

In my case... I had never seen one on the road EVER. Then when I'm driving mine home (about 3 weeks ago) I see one THAT SAME DAY!!! It was a black raven one. My buddy and I looked at each other and started laughing.

I have not seen another one since.

Chris

jedhead
05-16-10, 03:20 AM
It was 10 months before I saw another STS-V on the road. That sighting was in north central California in a small town of Manteca. I did a double take to make sure it wasn't another poser. Sure enough it was a black one. All the other STS-V's I have seen were at D3.

Bob

CIWS
05-16-10, 10:26 AM
Several in this area, but still rare to see compared to most other cars. I see more Porsche Panameras. (which is kinda hard to fathom)

Red Snake
05-16-10, 05:27 PM
I saw a black STS V in STL today. I believe that's the first one I've seen on the road. ;)

nlharter
05-16-10, 06:02 PM
Red Snake, do you live in the St Louis area? I drove up to Elco to buy mine. I live in the Springfield area. Just curious.

Red Snake
05-16-10, 08:32 PM
Red Snake, do you live in the St Louis area? I drove up to Elco to buy mine. I live in the Springfield area. Just curious.

I live just south of STL. I got mine at Sapaugh in Herculaneum.

Elco is a good place to shop. They keep a huge inventory on hand. :thumbsup:

jedhead
05-17-10, 03:33 AM
I see more Bentleys, Porsche Panamericas, and other exotics than the one STS-V that wasn't over at D3, and that one was in North/Central California by Stockton.

Bob