: Hello from Mustang

Tuna
08-26-04, 05:14 PM
I've been looking for a couple of weeks now and decided to say hi and introduce myself.

I grew up with Cadillacs in the garage - my dad liked them. He got me one to drive to high school - a 1954 deVille in 1967. Almost as old as I was.

After getting on my own, I never really considered a Cadillac again until recently. My wife and I drive Corvettes primarily with a Buick as the family sedan. A few months back we started thinking about replacing the Buick. We test drove a CTS and an SRX but didn't buy. I was waiting on the new STS but didn't get a chance to drive one before jumping on a different Caddy.

Early last week I got to test drive a CTS-V and was sold. The Buick is gone and the CTS-V is in the garage along side the Corvettes. It's a kick. It's our 4-door Vette.

So here I am, paying attention to all things Cadillac - with particular attention to the CTS-V threads.

The title - I live in Mustang, Ok

Tuna

Rolex
08-26-04, 08:12 PM
Strong work on the upgrade from Buick to CTS-V!! Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-26-04, 11:25 PM
yes welcome indeed ....

One day i will have a vette ...one day ....

CADDYBLACK99
08-27-04, 05:00 PM
Welcome Tuna!
Nice upgrade! Corvettes and Cadillacs go together well. My brother-in-law has a '02 Z06 so we swap rides every now and then! Good luck with the CTS-V! Thanks for joining.
:welcome:
Paul