: any cts-v's near Mooresville NC?

liqidvenom
05-14-10, 03:51 PM
I sent an email to tick performance to see if they have anything for the V crowd and i got back a response that they wanted to do some research into it but dont have a cts-v. I live in Jersey so i'm not that local to them. if any of you guys are semi local and dont mind having your car be the test mule so they can design an adjustable master for us then give Joey at tick a shout by email "joey@tick-performance.com" and hopefully help bring more parts to the cts-v world. I told him I was going to do this so he would be expecting an email from someone.

Thanks guys.

thebigjimsho
05-16-10, 06:52 PM
I've been to Morehead, Kentucky...

liqidvenom
05-16-10, 07:21 PM
send me your details... i have a big cookie waiting here for you.

thebigjimsho
05-16-10, 07:29 PM
yummy.

liqidvenom
05-17-10, 11:10 AM
i noticed this this might have confused some on the other forum so here is what i posted over there..
"tick is looking to make an adjustable master cylinder for our hydrolic clutch systems. This would help with various issues such as having trouble getting into gear like first or reverse, pedal falling to the floor, lock out in various gears... etc. nothing to do with tunning."

so those of you with trouble getting into first, reverse, pedal falling down, etc.... this will help you out. so someone near their shop give them an email and setup time so they could go over your vehicle. do it for baby jesus.

rekctsv
05-17-10, 09:29 PM
So I'm guessing they would need to keep the vehicle for a while?

liqidvenom
05-17-10, 10:41 PM
they might be able to do it in one day, email him and ask.

Shon Herron
05-18-10, 09:20 AM
I had 1 response from a guy in NC and he has been in touch with Tick, I do not know where they stand. They are willing to develop what we want for the Vs IF they can get one for a couple of weeks at a time.

liqidvenom
05-18-10, 03:00 PM
sounds good.