: Thank you Creative steel!!!

Heavybody
05-14-10, 12:24 PM
I purchased the creative steel black motor mounts and trans mounts about a month ago and finally had them installed. (i didn't have the desire to install them myself...)

What a difference!!! I Love this car so much more than before!!!! I am the 3rd owner and i know now that the mounts were shot the entire time i drove the car. It almost always shook the car when i shut it down before and gear shifts used to be herky and jerky unless you did them perfectly...

Now i still have shut down Vibes(not the whole car rocking) The drivetrain feel soooooo much better shifts are smooth unless you do something dumb, and when you down shift it just feels like the sports car that it is.

I coundn't be happier with this purchase! If you have any doubts about your mounts replace them !!! My car is like brand new i Love it even more than i did before!!! :cool2:

odla
05-14-10, 02:09 PM
do you have there contact info? thanks

WesH8398
05-14-10, 03:22 PM
do you have there contact info? thanks

His name is Max. User ID here is "MotorMounts". You can reach him at 503-316-1811. I'll soon be purchasing a set of mounts from him, so I searched him out on this forum and got his contact info. I guess he's working on getting a website set up soon, but for now he's a little tough to find.

Castro
05-14-10, 04:01 PM
I just had mine done too, felt like a huge difference at first and seems to have worn off after a few weeks. Now I find my self looking for other things to improve the drive train slop. Still a big difference though. Have you done the diff bushing yet? I highly recommend that one too.

fnipunk
05-14-10, 05:38 PM
I just ordered my set from Max@Creative Steel Yesterday. I have heard nothing but good things. There is a video on youtube of a V that has just those mounts and shows no wheel hop. Search under "CTS V ULTRA MOUNTS." I don't expect that to cure wheel hop but I hope it makes my car feel new again!

Castro
05-14-10, 05:57 PM
I just ordered my set from Max@Creative Steel Yesterday. I have heard nothing but good things. There is a video on youtube of a V that has just those mounts and shows no wheel hop. Search under "CTS V ULTRA MOUNTS." I don't expect that to cure wheel hop but I hope it makes my car feel new again!

That's odd since no one has ever mentioned this as a cure for wheel hop including Max. Doesn't make sense, especially since I have them and it still hops.

WesH8398
05-15-10, 12:10 AM
I just ordered my grey ones from Max today too. Can't wait. I skipped the trans and diff for the time being, but I'm thinking the MM's alone will make a big difference.

MM's solving wheel hop ... doesn't make any sense to me either. If anything, it would make wheel hop WORSE because you're getting more torque to the wheels (rather than losing some to motor movement with blown mounts)...

MotorMounts
05-15-10, 12:19 AM
Thanks Everybody, Glad to hear our mounts are proving "adequate".

We can be reached at 503-316-1811 for now, the website is coming soon, it's all bought and paid for, reviewing logo designs at this point.

Again, Glad to hear the mounts are working out. Max

bneal1022
05-16-10, 11:19 AM
hey max, I bought a gray trans mount, diff, and mm from you a while ago. I used the mm and diff. Love em. I never installed the transmount and was curious if I could return it for refund? If not could credit go for the softer trans mount?

soflarick
05-16-10, 11:57 AM
Their customer service is outstanding.

MotorMounts
05-16-10, 09:52 PM
hey max, I bought a gray trans mount, diff, and mm from you a while ago. I used the mm and diff. Love em. I never installed the transmount and was curious if I could return it for refund? If not could credit go for the softer trans mount?

Send it back with a note in the box, refund or exchange makes no diff to me. The new soft trans mounts are pretty sweet though. What ever you want man. :thumbsup:

CTSV_510
05-16-10, 10:23 PM
What is the difference between the gray and black mounts? And how much are they?

soulja
05-16-10, 10:29 PM
I installed my grey motormounts and soft transmission mounts last week. My stock motor and tranny mounts were perfect, and I still fill a difference. I also love the extra rumble the engine from the stiffer mounts.

liqidvenom
05-16-10, 11:22 PM
Their customer service is outstanding.

this...

fnipunk
05-25-10, 07:39 PM
Max, just ordered rear diff bushing as well. $65 plus shipping right? Hopefully gets rid of all the wonderful clunks GM blessed me with! Thanks again Max! :thumbsup:

MotorMounts
05-26-10, 12:20 AM
What is the difference between the gray and black mounts? And how much are they?
The gray mounts are a bit softer than the black. We recommend the grays for most people that daily drive their car with mild power mods. The Blacks would be for the guy that doesn't mind feeling the vibes of the engine and wants the stiffest mount possible without going to a solid mount.
The mounts are $195 a pair, $15 for heat shields, $12 shipping
We have plenty in stock, ready to ship. 503-316-1811

Max, just ordered rear diff bushing as well. $65 plus shipping right? Hopefully gets rid of all the wonderful clunks GM blessed me with! Thanks again Max! :thumbsup:

No problem at all (Kristie did all the work). Yip, $65+frt.

odla
05-26-10, 07:56 AM
$15 per heat sheild or for the pair? Thanks

MotorMounts
05-26-10, 10:54 AM
$15 per heat sheild or for the pair? Thanks

For the pair

Castro
05-27-10, 10:52 AM
Max I'm in the same boat as bneal, bought your trans mount but never installed it (dealer was confused and installed an oem instead), what other V products do you sell? I'd be interested in trading this in on something else you may have, I installed your MM and diff bushing already.

MotorMounts
05-29-10, 12:15 AM
Max I'm in the same boat as bneal, bought your trans mount but never installed it (dealer was confused and installed an oem instead), what other V products do you sell? I'd be interested in trading this in on something else you may have, I installed your MM and diff bushing already.

We are almost ready to release our new drive shaft coupler. I don't know if you need one or not, but it sounds like you already have our other products, excluding a front license plate bracket. You are always welcome to send the trans mount back.

Castro
06-04-10, 01:30 PM
We are almost ready to release our new drive shaft coupler. I don't know if you need one or not, but it sounds like you already have our other products, excluding a front license plate bracket. You are always welcome to send the trans mount back.

Thanks Max! Please keep me updated on it, I posted in your other thread. I definitely want one as soon as they're ready to ship.