: Finally i got my Escalade !

paidge7
05-14-10, 01:46 AM
I know that i am talking since a long time on the forum its because i am an Escalade lover, and i was saving my money for buying one since i was 17 after buying my house for sure hahaha i know where the priorities goes. After getting rid of my old Audi A4 now i finally got my Escalade 2008 AWD fully equiped Black on Tan, i am so stocked i was dreaming of this truck since i was 16 y/o and now at 25 i finally got mine ! I hope i will enjoy the next years with my Esky !

Did i say that i was HAPPY !!???:D

Big Windy Ext
05-14-10, 05:06 AM
Congrats !! You can't get to where you want to be without setting sights on it . Good Luck on your next quest and enjoy the fruits of your endeavors .

hcvone
05-14-10, 07:59 AM
Congrats and best of luck with your new truck. :)

PreachRR
05-14-10, 09:40 AM
Awesome! enjoy your new ride.. Must be kinda weird going from an Audi to an Escalade.. like moving from a closet (albeit a sporty one) to your living room!

evois
05-14-10, 09:40 AM
congrats! you will be everybody's envy:)

2007caddy
05-14-10, 06:19 PM
Congrats...get LEDs for all the interior lights to showcase the tan interior.

Gigantor
05-17-10, 01:00 PM
Congrats, now you are driving what the Big Doggs drive. . .don't
forget to install LED interior lights, I swear it looks like a UFO
is hovering over my lade when they are on. . .Truth

paidge7
05-17-10, 11:05 PM
thanks all for your comments, yes it feel really roomy if i refer to my audi haha and its better for my need to tow my boat also.

can you guys show me the picture of the led lights from the outside to see what it look like ?

And does the leds are stressing up your eyes ( i mean is it too bright ? )

thanks again

slimfro
05-25-10, 05:52 PM
Here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/187854-led-conversion-links-pics.html

Very happy for you! I'm getting mine for my BDay anytime in June. Just like you i've been dreaming of getting one for about 7-8 years and been saving money. Now i'm ready and looking for a 08 or 09 black on tan too but 2WD to save on gas and spend less $, lol. At this moment i can't find one in my area yet...

humberto
05-25-10, 09:08 PM
Congrats, you will be so happy with your new ride take care of your new toy.:)

vfjdesign
05-27-10, 12:43 AM
Congrats!!! I am on #2 and even with the complaints, I can't see myself in anything else!!! Awesome.

kars79
06-05-10, 05:00 PM
Congrats!!! I am on #2 and even with the complaints, I can't see myself in anything else!!! Awesome.

Same for me !!
I'm on a third escalade,
Even tho the problems I'm having with 09 I still don't see myself driving anything but escalade,
Hope they will still keep truck base for next gen so I will get another one.
Otherwise unibody base not so sure about !!!