: Gonna be on TV ...Tampa

Stoneage_Caddy
08-26-04, 02:58 PM
Got drunk in a piano bar the other day .....

Over the loud speakers the producer of a show says "Anyone who comes outside for a interview will get a free bud light" ....Free beer is free beer and if anyone of you know me you know what i did .....

So they toss me infront of a camrea and ask questions ...

The first was "What are you looking for in a girl? " I told them teeth , the nurseing home scene is getting old ......

There were 3 more questions all of which i awnsered in the same fashion , i was drunk and knew damn well i wouldnt get chosen ...

The guy wanted to give me directions to the TV show , I just told him "dont flatter yourself im just here for the beer and i know damn well i wont be chosen ....

Musta been at least 80 guys there , all of which were in beatter shape than my 5'9' 178 lbs of beer and kentucky freid chicken fury .....

Got a email back from them 2 days ago , they want me on the show .....It appears to be some kind of dateing show for the tampa area , there are 8 guys and each of us gets 3 mintues with some girl to i guess impress her ....

Me ? I dont plan on impressing anyone , gonna get drunk again and tell her the story on why my other nickname is "slippery chunks"(should be pretty damn funny everyone loves that story) ...I will then promtly sober up play the slot machines there and go home ......

heres the shows web site: www.musicalpairs.com

hosted by a very fine lady from a show called "the bachelor"

T_Dogg8
08-26-04, 03:04 PM
you'll have to tape it and then put the .mpeg on here so we can all see you be an idiot :)

Stoneage_Caddy
08-26-04, 03:48 PM
lol , ill try for sure

majax
08-26-04, 03:56 PM
:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: first of all aint it a little weird to get drunk in a piano bar that may be worse than gettin drunk in a quiete bar ;). So you really gona show up loaded? thats crazy dude, gona be funny as heck.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-27-04, 12:03 AM
Just got back .....

To say the least i was scammed , apprently anyone who auditioined was promised to be one of the 7 men to go before the lady for a chance at a date...

Around 150 showed up , all conestants all from various walks of life , and unless you fit the girls physical requiremnts you ended up relagted to wactch from the sidelines as the "studs" did there best ...

Basicly a ploy to get people go to the the establishment , buy stuff and gamble there ...They got me for a long island iced tea , a bud light and 4 dollars in a slot machine

Tomorrow , when i feel beater and have a clearer mind i will begin a plan to right this wrong done to guys who rarely stand the chance of finding love or getting a shot to prove there not all bad .....And to right the wrong done to guys like me who are out to have a good time (i did in the end) only to get wrapped up in someones greed

For now i know ill never touch another anhiser bush product (sponsor) watch the UPN network (never did ) or listen to clear channel radio (never really did either)

Ralph
08-27-04, 12:10 AM
Too bad it was a scam! It would have been fun, especially to see Kirsten in the flesh. :tongue2: :drinker Hubba Hubba.

majax
08-27-04, 12:17 AM
dang! I listen to clearchannel radio :rolleyes2.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-27-04, 12:19 AM
She never showed up , belive me i kept my eye peeled fer her . she is way to pretty to be wrapped up in this deal ....

Then again she is from tampa .......

Reminds me , i need to move back to a "small town" in indiana to be with my kind of people again

Not real sure on the extent of clear channels involvemnt yet , but they do have a final say in who gets the nod to go out on the real date with the lady , and they were there in force