: STS-V Attention Story

ozmt
05-10-10, 08:55 PM
I had an interesting day last week. I had pulled into a Sonic Drive in. Behind me pulled in a 1960 Seville. As I was ready to drive away, the 60 started honking and pointing for me to pull over.

We parked side by side for about 45 minutes, looking over each other's Caddy's. There was a definite connection between the two cars. There was obvious DNA linkage between them. It was interesting to see evolution, in it's most obvious state sitting side by side, on a beautiful 85 degree afternoon.

After about 45 minutes, the manager politely asked us to move to another location. I hadn't realized it, but we had gathered quite a crowd and there were almost no parking spaces left. We were both standing there, answering questions and looking at each car. Great day!

csf
05-10-10, 10:31 PM
Nice story. Before I bought my STS-V I had an 05 GTO - great car with the 400 hp LS2 engine. Had several encounters with older GTO's - most were wonderful, only a couple of guys were not so nice about the newer GTO. But I always liked to see the old and the new together

On a side note, a post like yours on the GTO forum would have already had 20 replies - these Cadillac guys are much quieter.

ozmt
05-10-10, 10:43 PM
Like the STS-V, comments are rare.

Big_Caddy
05-11-10, 12:31 AM
My caddy smells like dope.

meekna
05-11-10, 06:58 AM
that usually means one thing....