: Extended Warranty

thefred
05-10-10, 11:13 AM
Its been a while since I have been on here, so hello to all my fellow STS-V'ers and I hope you have been well.

I am coming close to the end of my factory warranty. I could not get CPO because I bought my car used from a Chevy dealership and they said only a Cadillac dealership could provide CPO.

I am not looking to get rid of may car anytime soon, so I figure I need to look at the GMPP. What are you guys getting for quotes on this? I know there are some variables, but what are you seeing?

Is there a better place to buy the warranty than from the dealer?

Thanks!

ozmt
05-10-10, 02:08 PM
This dealer from Montana seems to have the best prices in the country. I've searched every link and site I can find, and not only is this one the cheapest, he also has great reviews. Not many dealerships, that when you dial, the dealership owner answers the phone. I'm buying mine within the next week or so.

APPLICATION IS SIMPLE:

You may either Email me at gmpp@fichtnerchevrolet.com or call me at 406-628-4618, Ext 105. I prefer you do this application so as to keep errors of misspelling names, addresses, cities, etc. You may call and speak with me ( I love speaking with all of you) but this just really works good for me.

Required Information:

Name as you wish it to appear on the policy:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

Daytime phone number:

VIN:

Current odometer reading in miles:

"A DIGITAL PHOTO OF THE ODOMETER IS NOW REQUIRED"

Term, miles and deductible desired:

Your credit card number, expiration date & cv2 code:

We are pleased to accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.

jfaz
05-10-10, 06:47 PM
Talk to Allen at Black Pontiac. I just bought one for my SRX thru him at a price my brothe-in-law could not touch at the GM Dealership I bought the car from. Maybe comparable to ozmt above post.

Black Pontiac Cadillac, Founded 1958!
3929 Admiral Peary Highway
Ebensburg, PA 15931
877-472-9550 Toll Free
814-472-9550 Local
814-472-4741 Fax

www.gmoutlet.com

ozmt
05-10-10, 09:41 PM
I called Black Cadillac and they were about $175 higher than Fitchner in Montana