: newbie looking to trade Tan Captains chairs for 60/40 Split Bench (2007 Escalade)

TheGooch
05-09-10, 11:01 PM
Just Bought my 2007 Escalade AWD Ebony/Cashmere, due to the untimely demise of my beloved 2007 Tahoe LTZ... 2007 Tahoes seemed to be priced so high (same as I paid 2 years ago) I figured I might as well spring a few grand more for the best. But these captains chairs are not for me. I like to Permanently remove the third row(only one son), and throw all my junk behind the bench. Anyone looking to trade? I may be willing to sweeten the deal to make this happen quickly...

Also, I had a kicker ZX700.5 and Pioneer f90BT from the tahoe. The amp is pretty long, so i installed it under the bench. Anyone know other places one can hide a 2 ft long amp in this truck? I was thinking it can go wherever the BOSE amp is, if that area is big enough...

Thanks guys.

hcvone
05-10-10, 06:49 AM
Check local junk yards, and even ask at local Caddy dealer if they have any wrecked Escalade's. I always take my 3rd row seats out and wrap them in plastic, the next time they will see the truck again is when I trade it in or sell it, the hardest part for me is keeping the years straight (I have three Escalade's) ;)

nautbob
05-10-10, 08:59 AM
i have an 07 with split bench and would gladly trade for captains chairs if that would work. please let me know

TheGooch
05-10-10, 05:04 PM
Sounds good. The easiest is if you give me a call (305) 924-6444... we can talk about details. I've read on here that the swap is about an hour of work and a dealer, or even a car stereo shop would be capable of handling it easily. I am in Atlanta, GA where are you? Give me a call anytime of day...

TheGooch
05-10-10, 05:05 PM
My name is Lance... I will assume you are Bob... :)

nautbob
05-10-10, 06:56 PM
orlando . actually, robert robert 'not bob'=>not bob=> nautical bob=> nautbob=> not bob

TheGooch
05-10-10, 09:34 PM
That might work out well. I have a home in Ft.lauderdale and planned on going down there sometime this month. email lancelaguerre@gmail.com or call (305)924-6444 i cant PM anyone because i am a new member.

TheGooch
05-24-10, 12:45 AM
bump. Still looking to make this trade. Anyone out there?