: caught! almost.

illumina
08-26-04, 02:50 AM
i just caught someone trying to steal my f****** car! my alarm went off right when i was by the livingroom window. the idiot was pressing the door button and the alarm went off as a result. i seen some creep running, so i pick up my (it is a projectile weapon) and went outside to follow him. he was gone, but i know who it may be...foolish boy. :helpless:

Ralph
08-26-04, 02:53 AM
Good thing for the alarm! You going to let the cops know? Get them to check for prints??

illumina
08-26-04, 03:04 AM
nah, the cops around here are too busy with other things: they almost never bother unless something is actually done. besides, my neighborhood is notorious for car theft and break-ins. good thing i'm moving soon. besides, this kid is about 17 or 18. i think he will be 18 soon. just in time for me to beat his ass. i know he seen me with the weapon in hand, so i dont think he will be around again too soon. i am also going to have a look at my surveillance camera to see if i can make it out. the night vision is a little shaky, and my porch light just cashed in tonight, thus making the night vision worse.

also, luckily for me, had he entered the car, it has a starter disable system in her. unless he is crafty, which most morons around here are not, he was'nt going anywhere anyways.

Ralph
08-26-04, 03:14 AM
That's true of the police here also. Unless something is done, no point. I park in a secure, security building with underground parking and last year someone still broke in. They had privacy to break into 10 or 15 cars out of 50 or so down there, and I was one of the lucky ones. The funny thing is, the guy parked next to me has a nice, minty 1992 silver Mercedes (when they were built properly) :lildevil: and we weren't damaged. Only the crappy cars were damaged or broken into. The thing to watch for is to NEVER leave anything in plain sight in the car including cd's cassettes, leather jackets, sunglasses on the dash, et., etc. I think that's why we weren't targets for this dumba$$. Those motion sensor floodlights are a good deterrent also imo.

My Mom is worried that if I ever caught someone messing with my Caddy that I would go too far, if you know what I mean. :shhh: That Canuck military training might automatically kick in and then I would have to breakout the Harsh Language treatment. :p :hmm:

illumina
08-26-04, 03:24 AM
My Mom is worried that if I ever caught someone messing with my Caddy that I would go too far, if you know what I mean. :shhh: That Canuck military training might automatically kick in and then I would have to breakout the Harsh Language treatment. :p :hmm:

for sure bro. that is why i have the "projectile" :devil: i just cant stand the crime here anymore. i know i grew up in the hood', but geezus, this shit gets old. i have done some rotten things in my short (X) years around, but theft, especially cars, is off limits. my friend had his car ripped off twice, by the same dipshits! and you should see his car, it's an 86' olds w/lots of rust. lucky for him, he moved to a better hood' but still. in fact, 75% of the rides around here have been broken in to. 90% of those cars are older P'sOS. these cars are the bread and butter for most of these folks around here, but the dipshit thieves have to have their joy ride.

PS, i hear the ghettobird outside as i write this.

my neighborhood sucks!

Ralph
08-26-04, 03:35 AM
Maybe they know that older POS have no alarms. I'm also thinking that maybe the little alarm warning factory stickers on the front door windows helped prevent the guy going into my car. If I was going to go breaking into cars, I would avoid the expensive models just because of the alarms. Oh ya, I have also used the "Club" since 1994 and I still think that slows them down a little, so they might look elsewhere.

If you are hearing loud music outside, aren't there noise bylaws? Maybe we are different up here, but ours kicks in at 11pm, and they are pretty good at checking that those things out.

Time for some of this :bouncer:

illumina
08-26-04, 03:40 AM
ghetto birds are the police helicopters... :D not the usual thumpers. i dont mind those guys, they have nice cars too. and strange as it may sound, the drug dealers around here are the quiet ones. they dont bother me as much as the little ghetto rats that skip school and hang out until 4:00 am. even the mexicans that live behind me dont bother me. it is just a select few kids that bother evrybody.

90devilleguy
08-26-04, 03:53 AM
ghetto birds are the police helicopters... :D not the usual thumpers. i dont mind those guys, they have nice cars too. and strange as it may sound, the drug dealers around here are the quiet ones. they dont bother me as much as the little ghetto rats that skip school and hang out until 4:00 am. even the mexicans that live behind me dont bother me. it is just a select few kids that bother evrybody.

i hate to say it bro but you need to get out of the hood and in to the suburbs or something.

illumina
08-26-04, 04:11 AM
i hate to say it bro but you need to get out of the hood and in to the suburbs or something.

agreed. i am moving, but to an apartment community. there are lots of foreign people there, but that does'nt bother me. the neighborhood there is'nt too terrible, but could be better. i wish it could be in the burbs', but i am putting myself through school at the moment, and it can get rough on the paycheck.

majax
08-26-04, 03:51 PM
What kind of foreign people? aint gona be suicide bombers wil there ;).

90devilleguy
08-27-04, 01:23 AM
is that the 4 horsemen as your avatar?

illumina
08-27-04, 01:35 AM
is that the 4 horsemen as your avatar?
:yup:

90devilleguy
08-27-04, 01:49 AM
:yup:

i thought so,hey by the way i got the tps enhancer today but i got the wrong type,i was going by the isc motor,don't ask why i thought that it was the tps,but i am gonna order the right one tomarrow from summit.also i met a guy up at the track last night and he was telling me that he is going to make his deville have dual piping after the cat going out through the back,i think it's a waste of time,plus he won't really gain anything since it's big enough for a single pipe,he'll probably lose alot of back pressure and lose HP.what do you think,ill?

illumina
08-27-04, 02:07 AM
it depends on the system he wants to use. i would say if he wants to use quiet mufflers, then there will be no major problems, as there would be sufficient backpressure from those. if he runs high flow mufflers, then he may lose a little there. the main problem i would have with that setup would be the extra weight. an extra muffler and pipe will be about 40+ extra lbs. does'nt seem like much, but it may be. also, routing 2 pipes under there will be a bitch. i say for his car, just do the camaro muffler and high flow cat. converter. hopefully that wont affect backpressure too much. it's good to have less back there, but none will hurt performance for sure.

the best thing he could do if he ran cat-back dual exhaust is to have 2 smaller pipes from the cat. converter. two 2 1/2 inchers may be too much loss of backpressure. two 2 inchers or less may be a better idea. then he could run higher flow mufflers. also, he could run mild mufflers and the high flow cat. converter.