: control arm help

05-06-10, 10:08 AM
"For those that track their V's there is a rear upper control bushing from Prothane #19606 that measures as a direct fit instead of replacing the whole arm."


Found that with the search but do they have something like this for the front? i damaged the front during the gc install and now it is making noise. All i could find is that i need to buy a whole new arm. I need the passenger front upper arm. i might just take the sleeve off of the one i have from the rubber bushing and make a new sleeve. But will take sometime that i just don't have so any help is great. Thanks