: Independent Woman...(hmm...)

thebigjimsho
05-03-10, 08:01 PM
So I'm driving some clients back to the Boston Harbor Hotel after a long analyst tour. As I'm passing the Intercontinental I see a black '04 with winter tires still on leaving the garage for 468 Atlantic Ave. It was 5:20PM.

And I notice the driver was a female executive type. An attractive woman driving a manual? Hawt...

JimmyH
05-03-10, 08:57 PM
and you didn't chase her down? wtf?

this is probably a woman you WANT to hand you a business card :D

Mystical_Ice
05-03-10, 09:03 PM
i've got you beat.

about 2 years ago, maybe less, i'm pulling out of a gas station, and RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME a black V, sunroof open, windows open, with a hot blonde, sunglasses on, music blaring, around 21 or 22yrs old.

by the time there was an opening, she was half a mile ahead of me ;(

whisler151
05-03-10, 10:33 PM
No pics. Fail.

bjv
05-03-10, 10:54 PM
My daughter would take my car any day.

I bought my car used, and everytime I would start it a girls name would come up on the nav screen. I thought it was probably the drivers name programmed in, then I thought I should just let that be the car's name. And then I started wondering what girls name would be appropriate for the characteristics of the car. Isn't it possible to program 2 names into the nav? In that case then I don't know if the driver was female or if I just started using the spouse's remote.

Stepside
05-03-10, 11:00 PM
And I notice the driver was a female executive type. An attractive woman driving a manual? Hawt...

So . ?. . you did not get to show her, your . . . 'short shifter'?? :duck:

thebigjimsho
05-03-10, 11:18 PM
Clients, people. I was working. In the Town Car...

JimmyH
05-03-10, 11:47 PM

so much for only driving Cadillacs

ahahnu
05-03-10, 11:58 PM

Ugh, I was going to type that!:highfive:

ahahnu
05-03-10, 11:59 PM
Was this the same chick you were ranting about a few months ago?

thebigjimsho
05-04-10, 08:07 AM
Was this the same chick you were ranting about a few months ago?
Nah, she was driving a Redline in the suburbs...

thebigjimsho
05-04-10, 08:08 AM
It's work. That doesn't count. And hopefully an XTS is in my future...

OldRoadDawg
05-04-10, 10:30 AM
Did you mean: independent? :tease:

thebigjimsho
05-04-10, 10:56 AM
Yeah, you got me. I knew it didn't look right but hit a mental block last night. If I knew how to edit the title, I would've. Tis what I get for not spell checking it at the time...

AG'S-V
05-04-10, 12:01 PM
Giggidy...pics or it didn't happen...

c4ss
05-04-10, 12:43 PM

:osnap:

YouTube- The Isley Brothers-Who's That lady

ahahnu
05-04-10, 12:49 PM
Did you mean: independent? :tease:Holy Shnikies, Jim misspelled something!!!! :highfive: Great pick up R!

JimmyH
05-04-10, 01:56 PM
Yeah, you got me. I knew it didn't look right but hit a mental block last night. If I knew how to edit the title, I would've. Tis what I get for not spell checking it at the time...

your welcome

JD03Cobra
05-04-10, 02:25 PM
No pics. Fail.

Major Fail!

onebadcad
05-04-10, 02:32 PM
Still looking for pics, so I guess I will offer up one:

onebadcad
05-04-10, 02:35 PM
And if armor-piercing bullets is not your thing, I have a private pic that a not-to-named former Forum member sent me a few years back, unsolicited of course:

JimmyH
05-04-10, 03:22 PM
oops

JD03Cobra
05-04-10, 05:53 PM
And if armor-piercing bullets is not your thing, I have a private pic that a not-to-named former Forum member sent me a few years back, unsolicited of course:

Yeah I'll speak for most and stick to the armor-piercing bullets

814V
05-04-10, 05:58 PM
girls + fast cars = win!

onebadcad
05-04-10, 06:19 PM
oops

I was sworn to secrecy, but I can let you know that the member's first three letters in his last name were,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, URB, and that's all I am saying bout that.

50 4Ever
05-04-10, 06:29 PM

Oh, the Town Car.... So that means you were wearing a black hat and a tuxedo..... :cool2:

JimmyH
05-04-10, 06:51 PM
I was sworn to secrecy, but I can let you know that the member's first three letters in his last name were,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, URB, and that's all I am saying bout that.

oops

rand49er
05-04-10, 06:59 PM
.... Isn't it possible to program 2 names into the nav? ...She's probably a lurker on here and has "thebigjimsho" programmed on her NAV.

Well, if such a thing could be, it certainly would be. (<-- famous quote from McElligot's Pool. :D)

JimmyH
05-04-10, 07:01 PM
It was probably the lady V owner a few months back who pwned him :D

Lee-AnnMarie
05-04-10, 08:48 PM
Giggidy...pics or it didn't happen...

I'm proof! I drive an 04 Raven V that just "happens" to sound and look sexy as all hell :angel:

ahahnu
05-04-10, 09:51 PM
I'm proof! I drive an 04 Raven V that just "happens" to sound and look sexy as all hell :angel::postpics:

thebigjimsho
05-04-10, 10:18 PM
Still looking for pics, so I guess I will offer up one:
One of my first, and only, photoshops...

thebigjimsho
05-04-10, 10:19 PM
Oh, the Town Car.... So that means you were wearing a black hat and a tuxedo..... :cool2:
No tuxes, no hats, no gloves. Black suit, yes...

Jon
05-04-10, 10:24 PM
girls + fast cars = crash!

Fixed

rand49er
05-04-10, 11:02 PM
Fixedgirls + fast cars = ca$h

Fixed even better.

Lee-AnnMarie
05-05-10, 08:34 AM
Not all women are bad drivers!! Some of us know how to drive and like to race :)

JD03Cobra
05-05-10, 09:18 AM
Not all women are bad drivers!! Some of us know how to drive and like to race :)

Just post up a picture and save this thread! :bouncy:

onebadcad
05-05-10, 10:59 AM
girls + fast cars = ca

Fixed even better.

A little take-off from a Tom T. Hall song, and if you don't know ol' Tom, it aint my fault:

'More horses (as in HP), younger women, older whiskey and more money'

liqidvenom
05-05-10, 11:25 AM
I like where this thread is going.

Lee-AnnMarie
05-05-10, 09:26 PM

She's so sexy!!

When we put the headers on!! Filing the coolant after put in the 160 t-stat!

She HAD to be part of the wedding!!! That was a nice ride out of the church parking lot LOL

JimmyH
05-05-10, 09:49 PM
if you drive a V, what does your husband drive?

thebigjimsho
05-06-10, 12:55 AM
Some questions are better left unasked...

GizmoQ
05-06-10, 01:42 AM
She HAD to be part of the wedding!!! That was a nice ride out of the church parking lot LOL

As long as you don't consummate the wedding in it, I guess its .... naw, that's just over the top for me!

Get a room!!!!!

dowlatij
05-06-10, 03:10 AM

The Plate says Our? They share!:)
Are those the team dynamics wheels?

Lee-AnnMarie
05-06-10, 08:49 AM

Cobalt SS Supercharged that still getting it's complete rebuild. Bates Race Block, etc etc.. Thing is just mental!! Should be around 450 to the wheels when it's done!

The Plate says Our? They share!:)
Are those the team dynamics wheels?

Yeah we share once in a while, I daily drive it since he car pools with a guy to work!! When he gets the Cobalt back the plates are getting changed to Her-LS6 :dance:
Yes those are the TD wheels!! Love them!!

ahahnu
05-06-10, 04:41 PM
I could swear someone poasted this pic saying it was his V, not her V, but I could be and usually am wrong.

JimmyH
05-06-10, 05:37 PM
We all know damn well; what's his is hers, and what's hers is hers.

thebigjimsho
05-06-10, 07:16 PM
Yeah, the wedding pictures were a buzzkill... :D

Lee-AnnMarie
05-06-10, 08:12 PM
I could swear someone poasted this pic saying it was his V, not her V, but I could be and usually am wrong.

It was my husband who posted this thread which you commented in :)
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-general/172781-v-had-part.html

We all know damn well; what's his is hers, and what's hers is hers.

It's not his, it's not mine, it's ours!! I just want to change the plate because it's my daily driver and he gets his choice of plate on his car!

That's not nice :violin: lol jk!! So when you heading to NED again? Maybe we can all meet up! I'd like to take a look at that V of yours :yup:

814V
05-06-10, 08:19 PM

Just because there's goalie doesn't mean you can't score :thumbsup:

Lee-AnnMarie
05-06-10, 08:43 PM
Now now boys! Be good!

JimmyH
05-06-10, 09:48 PM
It's not his, it's not mine, it's ours!!

not a snowball chance in hell of me believing that statement :D

thebigjimsho
05-07-10, 09:53 AM
Just because there's goalie doesn't mean you can't score :thumbsup:
I wouldn't dare try. Ever...

thebigjimsho
05-07-10, 09:54 AM
That's not nice :violin: lol jk!! So when you heading to NED again? Maybe we can all meet up! I'd like to take a look at that V of yours :yup:
Not sure. I'd like to stick with Wednesdays since I need a TON of practice on this V...

nmaier2201
05-07-10, 12:55 PM
LeeAnn

That pic of you with the funnel and the red FRC was the most fantastic picture I have seen in at least a month.

PS. I liked that "our-ls6" plate... my Mrs. couldn't give a flying #(*$# about my V.... so cudos to you... you apparently are a "keeper"

Lee-AnnMarie
05-09-10, 04:20 PM
not a snowball chance in hell of me believing that statement :D

OK, I lied.. It's alllllllllll mine :thumbsup:

I wouldn't dare try. Ever...

Smart guy!

LeeAnn

That pic of you with the funnel and the red FRC was the most fantastic picture I have seen in at least a month.

PS. I liked that "our-ls6" plate... my Mrs. couldn't give a flying #(*$# about my V.... so cudos to you... you apparently are a "keeper"

THANKS!!! I am a big car enthusiast, I always have been! It's actually how my Husband and I met, I was putting a camber kit on a buddy's RSX!!! About 80% of our conversations are car related and I wouldn't want it any other way!! Keeps things interesting!!!

JimmyH
05-09-10, 07:11 PM
The limit of my wife's car enthusiasm is whether or not it's pretty.

c4ss
05-09-10, 09:02 PM
The limit of my wife's car enthusiasm is whether or not it's cute.

Fixed.

JimmyH
05-09-10, 09:07 PM
the pinnacle of car technology for my wife was the rear hatch window wiper. She went crazy for that feature. You would have thought it the best thing since sliced bread.

Lee-AnnMarie
05-09-10, 10:32 PM

Fixed.

Cars are not "pretty" or "cute" lol either ugly or SEXY!!!!!!!!!!

rand49er
05-09-10, 10:40 PM
... About 80% of our conversations are car related ...My mind is racing. :canttalk:

shredder
05-09-10, 11:03 PM
i've got you beat.

about 2 years ago, maybe less, i'm pulling out of a gas station, and RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME a black V, sunroof open, windows open, with a hot blonde, sunglasses on, music blaring, around 21 or 22yrs old.

by the time there was an opening, she was half a mile ahead of me ;(

I got you both beat. About 2 yrs ago when I was looking for a V. I was out Partying in San Francisco. It was after 2am and we stopped to get gas. A couple pumps away I see a black V. So my drunk ass runs over to check it out. As I come up to the car I notice a super hot chick. I ask is the car yours, she says "yeah". I ask if I can check it out, again she says yeah sure. I opened the door and go inside, I don't think that's what she had in mind. She goes around to the other and hops in and starts acting all nervous. I notice some items in the car that point towards this girl being a stripper/Call girl. Being drunk I have the courage to flat out ask her. She tells me flat out that she strips. After that she hurried the conversation along and rushed off. But overall it was fun and that was the first time I ever got sit in a V.

rand49er
05-09-10, 11:12 PM
I got you both beat. About 2 yrs ago when I was looking for a V. I was out Partying in San Francisco. It was after 2am and we stopped to get gas. A couple pumps away I see a black V. So my drunk ass runs over to check it out. As I come up to the car I notice a super hot chick. I ask is the car yours, she says "yeah". I ask if I can check it out, again she says yeah sure. I opened the door and go inside, I don't think that's what she had in mind. She goes around to the other and hops in and starts acting all nervous. I notice some items in the car that point towards this girl being a stripper/Call girl. Being drunk I have the courage to flat out ask her. She tells me flat out that she strips. After that she hurried the conversation along and rushed off. But overall it was fun and that was the first time I ever got sit in a V.That's hilarious! Sounds like something that would happen to Twitch. :bigroll:

thebigjimsho
05-11-10, 07:11 PM
I got you both beat. About 2 yrs ago when I was looking for a V. I was out Partying in San Francisco. It was after 2am and we stopped to get gas. A couple pumps away I see a black V. So my drunk ass runs over to check it out. As I come up to the car I notice a super hot chick. I ask is the car yours, she says "yeah". I ask if I can check it out, again she says yeah sure. I opened the door and go inside, I don't think that's what she had in mind. She goes around to the other and hops in and starts acting all nervous. I notice some items in the car that point towards this girl being a stripper/Call girl. Being drunk I have the courage to flat out ask her. She tells me flat out that she strips. After that she hurried the conversation along and rushed off. But overall it was fun and that was the first time I ever got sit in a V.Then whisler came over and beat your drunk ass...

JimmyH
05-11-10, 08:17 PM
man, I so want to change this thread title, but that would be abusing my power...

Lee-AnnMarie
05-11-10, 08:33 PM
I can only imagine what you were thinking of changing it to lol.... "Who has spotted the hottest chick driving a V?" :thumbsup:

thebigjimsho
05-11-10, 08:49 PM
I can only imagine what you were thinking of changing it to lol.... "Who has spotted the hottest chick driving a V?" :thumbsup:
Twould be me.

JimmyH
05-11-10, 09:00 PM
close, not quite

2manycars
05-11-10, 09:00 PM

I sooo hear that!!
After the 200 mile maiden drive home, I pull into the garage at 11 at night. So out she comes to check out the car:
"that's a pretty color" (redline)... and after sitting in it and checking it out for awhile... "its got a pretty interior" - "I like it" ;)

The first ride she said... "its pretty fast"
So I say... "It Is, its got a 400 HP motor...... and big Brembo brakes...... and a super stiff chassis and.........."

I should have just said - "yah it is" - and left it at that, because when I glanced over at her after telling her all about it... her eyes were glazed over (from boredom) LOL

Now this is a girl who grew up on a farm, was changing her own oil in high school and college, and rides a dirt bike as good as any guy... but hot rod stuff.... I may as well be saying...... "laa laa laa laa" - as I think that is all she is hearing. LOL

Kinda hoping she does drive it someday... I programmed in a special message for key 2 (her key)... for the display. ;):D