: Blind V owner in Mechanicsburg, PA...

thebigjimsho
05-02-10, 12:47 PM
I was driving N on Rte 15 in Mechanicsburg, PA around noon on Saturday, May 1st. A black V1 was driving S. I gave the V sign and you drove on by. So you're blind or a snob...

rand49er
05-02-10, 12:55 PM
Those hoity-toity Cadillac drivers! :rant2:

VforMe
05-02-10, 01:11 PM
Maybe they recognized it was you.

JDB
05-02-10, 03:53 PM
wasn't me. are you local to that part of PA?, or just driving through?

(lots of cops on that road)

liqidvenom
05-02-10, 06:24 PM
wtf is the v symbol?

thebigjimsho
05-02-10, 07:11 PM
wtf is the v symbol?
V for victory...

thebigjimsho
05-02-10, 07:12 PM
I lol'd...

thebigjimsho
05-02-10, 07:12 PM
wasn't me. are you local to that part of PA?, or just driving through?

(lots of cops on that road)
Took the long way home on the way back from Behe...

Stepside
05-02-10, 07:37 PM
wtf is the v symbol?

:hmm: Yeah, you're right .. . cause one would have to offset one of the legs to the V, because technically the V symbol is the symbol for "Velocity".
But, how do you offset your finger without the other guy thinking you're giving them the finger.
Maybe a palm forward Vulcan SPOCK hand.:helpless::duck:

bneal1022
05-02-10, 08:13 PM
im in that area with a black V but was not on rt15... if i saw you ida followed you to hijack your knowledge

crankedupforit
05-02-10, 08:49 PM

A crusty old twat in a V2.

JDB
05-02-10, 10:27 PM
im in that area with a black V but was not on rt15... if i saw you ida followed you to hijack your knowledge

are there more in the PA area?

would be nice to have a GTG and check out mods.

shadybx7
05-02-10, 11:32 PM
this happens in all your threads sho

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s179/booroomc/shocker_tshirt.jpg&ei=VEPeS7W0IYKclgeAmcTYBw&sa=X&oi=image_landing_page_redirect&ct=legacy&usg=AFQjCNHpBjdQKaIfIhJ0VqvVWzfGdSSyFw

My vote is still for the spocker...

ELES6CTS
05-03-10, 12:47 AM
My vote is still for the spocker...

+1, It fits here in Texas, since everything is bigger in Texas.

Zo6PwRd
05-03-10, 04:23 AM

Exactly what I thought lol

JimmyH
05-03-10, 04:13 PM
They thought you were driving an SRT

thebigjimsho
05-03-10, 07:08 PM
I only drive Cadillacs. What's your story?

rjoffe
05-03-10, 07:47 PM
Jim, this mean you got your headers straight ?

c4ss
05-03-10, 07:54 PM
He probably thought you were throwing up gang signs or something...

JimmyH
05-03-10, 08:00 PM
I only drive Cadillacs. What's your story?

you know my story baby-doll, I am not proud of it

CTSV_510
05-03-10, 09:00 PM
are there more in the PA area?

would be nice to have a GTG and check out mods.

I'm in Exton/West Chester.

thebigjimsho
05-03-10, 10:25 PM
Jim, this mean you got your headers straight ?
Nah, they tried coating it a second time and it still didn't take. Since I bought the Kooks from Luke, it wasn't as simple as getting another set and trying them out. so I went as is. Which is no big deal to me.

The first batch of coating was applied to mine and a set of headers that went on a Camaro. The second coating was from a different batch so it was the headers. Luke tried calling Kooks but didn't get anywhere.

So if anyone tries coating Kooks headers in the future, have that in mind. It was the first time Behe had ever had a problem coating headers...

JDB
05-03-10, 11:19 PM
I'm in Exton/West Chester.

doh! I used to live in the Philly 'burbs too.

coming to V-Day at Summit Point (WV)?

I'd like to get a ride in a supercharged V1, and checkout what mods are out there...maybe sign up for the track event itself.

c4ss
05-04-10, 12:17 AM
Nah, they tried coating it a second time and it still didn't take. Since I bought the Kooks from Luke, it wasn't as simple as getting another set and trying them out. so I went as is. Which is no big deal to me.

The first batch of coating was applied to mine and a set of headers that went on a Camaro. The second coating was from a different batch so it was the headers. Luke tried calling Kooks but didn't get anywhere.

So if anyone tries coating Kooks headers in the future, have that in mind. It was the first time Behe had ever had a problem coating headers...

Very strange. How different are the Kooks headers for the V2 as compared to the V1? I had mine coated no problem....but I sent them all the way down to North Carolina as well for in-house coating, which took awhile, but was worth it :highfive:

thebigjimsho
05-04-10, 06:57 AM
Very strange. How different are the Kooks headers for the V2 as compared to the V1? I had mine coated no problem....but I sent them all the way down to North Carolina as well for in-house coating, which took awhile, but was worth it :highfive:
Behe has been using these coaters for years and trusts them. I never saw the headers and only saw them under the hood when I picked up the V. I'm not worried about it anyway...

CTSV_510
05-04-10, 08:06 AM
doh! I used to live in the Philly 'burbs too.

coming to V-Day at Summit Point (WV)?

I'd like to get a ride in a supercharged V1, and checkout what mods are out there...maybe sign up for the track event itself.

When is V-day? If it's on a Monday yet again then I doubt I will be able to make it.

soulja
05-04-10, 03:37 PM
I had the same thing happen to me about 3 weeks ago. Coming down 75 south by 12 Mile Rd. in slow traffic and pulled next to another black V1 from Windsor I assume from the Canadian plate. I waved at the guy and he just stares at me. Oh well! He was probably hating cause my V looked so much better than his. :rolleyes: