: Cadillac STS & STS-V

Bigdawg58
05-01-10, 11:32 AM
Just wanted to say Hi to all forum members as I am a newbee here. I purchased a 05 STS (Blue Chip) for my wife. Well long story short I ended up trying to drive her around everywhere because I enjoyed driving the STS so much. Of course that got old with her because she also loved driving it around herself. (We traded a Ford Expedition for her STS).

I had a GMC K3500 Dully which was mainly used to pull my Boat with and you know the rest of the story,,,,2006 STS-V (Black Raven) now parked where the K3500 used to be. I am so thrilled to be a owner of the STS series of vehicles! I never knew Cadillac produced a performance package until doing research via the net.

Also looking forward to becoming an active member on the site and I am most gratefull to all who provide a wealth of related information on thses fine vehicles.

Bigdawg58-This certainly is not your Grandaddy's Cadillac for sure! :bouncy:

CIWS
05-01-10, 11:51 AM
:welcome: to the Cadillac Forums and the :v:

timinfla2
05-01-10, 03:37 PM
Welcome - it's a nice feeling to see that beast in the garage, huh?

Bigdawg58
05-01-10, 08:00 PM
Welcome - it's a nice feeling to see that beast in the garage, huh?

yea baby for sure! Luving my STS-V:cool2:

PGA2B
05-01-10, 09:37 PM
:welcome:Your gonna love it!! And you bought the FASTEST color too!!:cool:

P.S. That last comment is a going joke around here.

chrisngo
05-02-10, 12:27 PM
Congrats on the V! I just bought mine about 2 weeks ago.

I didn't know an STS-V existed until I found it on the internet. It's the perfect family car for the wife, my newborn and myself!

Chris

Bigdawg58
05-02-10, 03:53 PM
:welcome:Your gonna love it!! And you bought the FASTEST color too!!:cool:

P.S. That last comment is a going joke around here.

You got that right! :hide:

Bigdawg58
05-02-10, 03:55 PM
Congrats on the V! I just bought mine about 2 weeks ago.

I didn't know an STS-V existed until I found it on the internet. It's the perfect family car for the wife, my newborn and myself!

Chris

Yes kinda stumbled onto it after my wife got her STS while looking around the dealership I saw my baby and I went back home and began doing some research via net and next thing you know it's parked next to my wifes STS.:D

jedhead
05-04-10, 01:07 AM
Welcome.

Bob