: Brush/Grille Guard

Merc
04-30-10, 06:10 PM
What is eveyone's opinions on Brush/Grille Guards for the Cadillac Escalade? I have not seen too many pictures of Escalades with them and I have been thinking about installing one ever since a wild shopping cart hit my front bumper at the grocery store's parking lot. --thankfully no damage was caused.

silverws6ta
04-30-10, 07:44 PM
What is eveyone's opinions on Brush/Grille Guards for the Cadillac Escalade? I have not seen too many pictures of Escalades with them and I have been thinking about installing one ever since a wild shopping cart hit my front bumper at the grocery store's parking lot. --thankfully no damage was caused.

10 years ago.. and in the ghetto.. leave them where they belong!

(While in high school, i put a chrome one on my first truck (my dad's 4x4 Silverado) -- just don't think they have transgressed to this day and age)

Big Windy Ext
05-01-10, 09:09 AM
While not the biggest fan of the look , whenever I park in the city I just know someone is gonna braille park into that lovely painted bumper . Maybe a removable one ??:bouncy2:

TSS
05-01-10, 11:16 AM
I had one of my 01 Tahoe. I liked it then, but no longer. Also, I hear it compromises the airbag sensors, which would make it not worth it IMO, if true.

mark v.
05-01-10, 05:56 PM
:histeric::histeric::histeric::histeric:
While not the biggest fan of the look , whenever I park in the city I just know someone is gonna braille park into that lovely painted bumper . Maybe a removable one ??:bouncy2: