: Northern New Jersey car show

nsaness
04-26-10, 10:51 PM
May 2, 2010
Spring Event
Garden State Plaza

Paramus, NJ On May 2, 2010 Class Glass Corvette Assoc. will host our 36th annual Spring Swap Meet and Peoples Choice Car Show at The Garden State Plaza Shopping Mall in Paramus, NJ in the north side of the parking lot near the intersection of Rt. 4 east and the Garden State Parkway. Setup time is 8 am. and awards will be presented at 3:00. Food and drinks will be available. Admission is $5.00 per person under 10 free. An additional registration fee of $10.00 will be charged if you would like to enter your car in the peoples choice show. Swap meet spaces are $20.00 and are 2 parking spaces in size.

I will have my 2008 STS-V and my 2010 CTS-V at the show. Is anyone interested in parking for a few hours to keep me company?

cad08stsv
04-29-10, 09:04 AM
Good Morning Nasaness,
This is just what I have been looking for!!!!!! It's to bad My ride is at D3 right now, getting some customizing and engineering work done I hope they have it again soon, like in the fall or next spring. I seem to remember you bring this up a while back. Still a great Idea. I will come to show my support and talk to the officals about continued shows. I would love to see this as an on going thing.
As you may or may not knw there is a Saterday night cruse at the Wiskey Cafe in Lynhurst Rt 18 South. Been going on for a few years now. I think it's run by the Bergan County Crusers Lots of cars. 6 to 10 PM Lot s of car from SI and LI Tell me about your rides and I will look for you. Thanks again for the information.
Russell :bouncy:

nsaness
04-29-10, 08:27 PM
Hi Russell, You sure piqued my curiosity by having you car at D3; and until the fall... You must be doing something very cool. Anyway, for the "show" we are not showing, just going to clean them and park for a while to see if it is a good place to hang out. I was just so impressed by seeing all of the V's at the Willowbrook Mall in March of 2010, that I thought it would another place to gather and b.s. The response has been pretty dismal, so I may be alone.

I have heard from a friend that Lyndhurst is great so I will try that on the next warm Saturday night.

Please do look for me either place, I would love to hear about your dealings with D3. I have been considering different mods for both cars. My STS-V is a 2008 in black, and my CTS-V is a blue 2010 To find me: I'm a short, fat, 42 year old guy with brown hair.