Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Automatic adjusting Drivers Seat Pissing me off.

5K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  CancerJCC 
#1 ·
The damn drivers seat pissing me off, everytime i unlock the car, it goes all the way back. How do i keep it from doing that. Everytime I get in the car I have to readjust it and its messing with how i shift, cause its different position everytime. Help please.

#8 ·
I love the easy exit. Mine set up for easy exit only when door opens with e-brake applied and ignition off. Seat and mirrors return to my driving position upon key insertion. Very convienient feature program it to work the way you want and you will like it too.

That's the way mine are set up. Since I'm the only one that drives the car I have memory #2 set exactly the same except the mirrors go down so it's easy to back into a parking spot.

:thumbsup:

#12 ·
Can you make so both mirrors go down? Did I read that right? I actually am using it, but only the pass side does?

Not 100% convinced I like it. It is great when parallel parking, but kinda sucks when just backing out of a parking space and stuff, which I find I do more of.

I like the idea of setting it to work in memory 2. Was just about ready to give up on it, but 50 4ever's idea of setting it in memory 2 makes allot of sense.

#13 ·
Can you make so both mirrors go down? Did I read that right? I actually am using it, but only the pass side does?

Not 100% convinced I like it. It is great when parallel parking, but kinda sucks when just backing out of a parking space and stuff, which I find I do more of.

I like the idea of setting it to work in memory 2. Was just about ready to give up on it, but 50 4ever's idea of setting it in memory 2 makes allot of sense.
Well you read it right but I wrote it wrong. I just went out I checked mine - only the right-side mirror turns down when in reverse. Where I park most of the time that is all I need or look at.

I am going to try 50 4ever's trick too.

#16 ·
Love the memory 2 position trick! Good tip I will def. Do that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.