: GMPP work in Detroit

Bigron
04-22-10, 12:48 AM
So when I have the wheel turned all the way in one direction, I am getting a slight clunk in parking lots. I don't think Audette is doing anything other than oil changes, if that, and my service writer Jeff Oen is gone. So looking for suggestions.
I work downtown and live in Southfield but willing to make a short trip for a great service writer.

JD03Cobra
04-22-10, 09:39 AM
It's a hike but I take mine to LaFontaine in Highland. Been in there tons of times for warranty work...service is outstanding! I always deal with Jon Berry - Assistant Service Manager (248)-714-1109, or the main line at (248)-887-4747. I highly recommend this dealer. If it's warranty work then you get a car rental at no charge. Good luck.

Bigron
04-24-10, 05:08 PM
Yeah about 40 miles out but I will never go back to Don Massey in Plymouth.
Anyone else?

rand49er
04-24-10, 05:50 PM
Yeah about 40 miles out but I will never go back to Don Massey in Plymouth. ...I like 'em. What happened to you there?

Bigron
04-24-10, 06:43 PM
Next time don't go into the waiting room before they pull your car back.
First time just rev'd the hell out of my car. Second time rev'd the hell out of it and took 1:30 for an oil change.

ronr
04-24-10, 09:45 PM
It's a hike but I take mine to LaFontaine in Highland. Been in there tons of times for warranty work...service is outstanding! I always deal with Jon Berry - Assistant Service Manager (248)-714-1109, or the main line at (248)-887-4747. I highly recommend this dealer. If it's warranty work then you get a car rental at no charge. Good luck.

I second LaFontaine. I just started using them and have been very impressed.

I originally bought my car from Audette and wouldn't ever do business with them for any reason. They lied to GM about my purchase, deceived me and ultimately got caught by GM and had to pay me back. They're crooks. :rant2: