: Reputable place to bring the V for warranty work in Chicago?

dfoster154
04-21-10, 11:39 PM
I have an 07 V with about a year and plenty of miles on my factory warranty. It seems, no matter how often I ask a dealer to give the car a solid look over, they will only fix what I specifically point out and even then 1 dealer in particular will FIGHT me on whether it is a real problem. Unfortunately this dealer is the one closet to me in Schaumburg IL and they were surprised to see a Cadillac with a stick :annoyed::ill:

It seems i get one thing repaired and I start to feel something else needs fixing (like how did they miss the DESTROYED motor mounts?). The question I have, is where do I go and how to I ensure I can have someone look over the entire car and help me fix what is on its way out (bushings, shocks, rattles, etc etc etc.)

I am holding off modifying the car until I feel I have a solid all around car to build from. Should I not go to a Caddy dealer and go to a local large vette dealership? Any help on this will put my mind at ease.

Redxped1
04-21-10, 11:48 PM
lot of people on stsv go to gary lang and have no issues.

SkullV
04-22-10, 12:01 AM
Schepel Cadillac in Schererville, IN. They have done plenty of work for me, modded and not.

KaMaSuTrA
04-22-10, 03:03 PM
I've used Weil Cadillac in Libertyville in the past and they've been good to me. I've also heard good things about Steve Foley in Northbrook and Grossinger City Cadillac in Chicago.

rjoffe
04-22-10, 03:35 PM
Take a family vacation to Washington DC, and drop the V off at Lindsay :D