: HAHAHAHA I hate rat dogs (a V story)

heavymetals
04-19-10, 01:55 PM
I hate "rat" dogs and as I was pulling into my complex a woman was walking a pair so I waited for them to cross.

When they were "clear" and behind me, I GUNNED IT!!!:eek:

I look in the rear view and the lady is wrapped up in leash's. :thumbsup:

B&B full up system with an "X" pipe.

rand49er
04-19-10, 02:16 PM
Absolutely NO KILL stories! :tisk:

j/k That's a good one. :histeric:

PISNUOFF
04-19-10, 02:29 PM
That's awesome! My neighbors in my complex decided to complain about a car I have in the driveway and my dog. They get the full B&B with X-pipe every morning at 5:30am and sometimes between 2 & 3 am after the bar.

ahahnu
04-19-10, 02:49 PM
I want a B&B!! Dayum you both. Great story!! I hate those types of dogs as well. Too many people are lugging them around the mall and in the stupid strollers for dogs. Sometimes I want to say "What a beautiful baby. She must take after the father." LMAO

hXc95SLS
04-19-10, 02:50 PM
That's awesome! My neighbors in my complex decided to complain about a car I have in the driveway and my dog. They get the full B&B with X-pipe every morning at 5:30am and sometimes between 2 & 3 am after the bar.

Now we get the full story behind you post name haha :highfive:

mberisha
04-19-10, 03:08 PM

Hahahah....that's funny....my neighbors get the same 2-3am wide open throttle experience too after a good nite of drinking! Anyways....the V always sounds better at 3am for some reason (hmmmm?)....at least that's what I tell the Sheriff's Deputies when they show-up....

maxspeed96ct
04-19-10, 05:31 PM
I hate "rat" dogs and as I was pulling into my complex a woman was walking a pair so I waited for them to cross.

When they were "clear" and behind me, I GUNNED IT!!!:eek:

I look in the rear view and the lady is wrapped up in leash's. :thumbsup:

B&B full up system with an "X" pipe.

Is your setup catted?

Im going to be ordering a B&B catback soon , But I cant decide wether to get resonated or not.

I heard alot of videos with the x-pipe catback and it sounded good, But I dont want it to be annoying with the kooks and no cats.

CancerJCC
04-19-10, 06:11 PM
Is your setup catted?

Im going to be ordering a B&B catback soon , But I cant decide wether to get resonated or not.

I heard alot of videos with the x-pipe catback and it sounded good, But I dont want it to be annoying with the kooks and no cats.

I will have the full B&B from the headers back with no cats (after this weekend or the next) so I will let you know how I think it sounds. I may even try a sound clip although it will be from my digital still camera so who knows how it will come out...Either way I don't think it can be "to" loud although that is just me!

Matt05V
04-19-10, 06:59 PM
Absolutely NO KILL stories! :tisk:

j/k That's a good one. :histeric:

Hahahah....that's funny....my neighbors get the same 2-3am wide open throttle experience too after a good nite of drinking! Anyways....the V always sounds better at 3am for some reason (hmmmm?)....at least that's what I tell the Sheriff's Deputies when they show-up....

Is there a rule with drinking and driving stories? :hide:

mberisha
04-19-10, 07:44 PM
Is there a rule with drinking and driving stories? :hide:

Hahahah....not driving the V....just reving the car in the garage....

2manycars
04-19-10, 07:58 PM

Ahhh...
now that makes sense ;) LOL

Matt05V
04-19-10, 08:01 PM

uh huh......:drink2:.....:burn:.....:ack:

j/k;)

maxspeed96ct
04-19-10, 09:59 PM
I will have the full B&B from the headers back with no cats (after this weekend or the next) so I will let you know how I think it sounds. I may even try a sound clip although it will be from my digital still camera so who knows how it will come out...Either way I don't think it can be "to" loud although that is just me!

Which one did you buy? resonated or x-pipe ?