: Any V owners on MD's Eastern Shore & mid/ lower DE here?

2manycars
04-18-10, 11:36 PM
Saw a silver V yesterday on 309 heading to 213... and it got me wondering if there are any other V owners on the Shore and in the mid/ lower DE area on the forum here.

Before I bought my V, I haven't seen one ever around here - so am wondering if the one I saw was just passing through.

Any other V owners around here?

Brent

rjoffe
04-19-10, 07:28 AM
I have a client out near Seaford, heading there tomorrow, so that will add another silver V to the area for a few days.

2manycars
04-19-10, 06:30 PM
I have a client out near Seaford, heading there tomorrow, so that will add another silver V to the area for a few days.

Seaford... that is a hop skip and jump from me. Cool... welcome back to the Shore!

Any others in the area?

Zo6PwRd
04-19-10, 11:47 PM
Im in MD but not the eastern shore, will you be heading down Ocean City for hot rod weekend next week? I have been going for 7 years and i was the only cts-v down there last year that I saw for the 4 days i was cruising around. This year im +180rwhp from last year lol.

6 SPEED Z
04-20-10, 07:24 AM
Not that far down, Dover De here, Red Line '05 w/wing, but do travel to Georgetown, De daily, and sometimes in the V.:bouncy:

2manycars
04-23-10, 02:51 PM
Im in MD but not the eastern shore, will you be heading down Ocean City for hot rod weekend next week? I have been going for 7 years and i was the only cts-v down there last year that I saw for the 4 days i was cruising around. This year im +180rwhp from last year lol.

Love this event!! Not getting to go this year :banghead: Wanted to since I just got the V and it would have been great with only 2 of us down there ;)

Not that far down, Dover De here, Red Line '05 w/wing, but do travel to Georgetown, De daily, and sometimes in the V.:bouncy:

Dover is close. Only 45 miles away. We actually go to Dover to do all of our major grocery shopping, etc. - no sales tax helps ;)

My V is a 05 Redline also :yup:.

Chances are you will see us around there, as we are there at least once a month, for at least half a day of shopping. Would love to check out your wing.

soundexp
04-24-10, 08:26 AM
I am in the Easton area. I've seen a couple of V's locally in the past 2 years, one red and another black but I don't know them. Where are you?

2manycars
04-24-10, 11:46 AM
I am in the Easton area. I've seen a couple of V's locally in the past 2 years, one red and another black but I don't know them. Where are you?

COOL

I am in the Easton area also :)

Have an internet design & hosting ISP business in Easton (Internet Connection), and live over by Harmony/ Ganeys Wharf.

I wonder if the red one you are seeing might be mine. Have you been seeing it over the last month or so?

What color is yours? Do you drive it very much?