: MA/NH area Caddy's this Wed. (the 25th) at NED?

Speedingpenguin
08-23-04, 12:21 PM
Well, The Catera will be gone soon (hopefully), so this will be my last chance to have a good time w/ the Caddy. Me and my dad are gonna go up to NewEngland Dragway on Wednesday night (him in his Infinity, me in the Catera) just for some fun. Not gonna be beating on the cars, but just to see what they can really do.... Anyone interested in going up to Epping that night too?

90devilleguy
08-23-04, 02:23 PM
Well, The Catera will be gone soon (hopefully), so this will be my last chance to have a good time w/ the Caddy. Me and my dad are gonna go up to NewEngland Dragway on Wednesday night (him in his Infinity, me in the Catera) just for some fun. Not gonna be beating on the cars, but just to see what they can really do.... Anyone interested in going up to Epping that night too?

i'll go up wednesday i got nothing to do besides i haven't race in about a month so i'll probably go up around 4ish and get there about 5:30 -6 depending on the traffic.just look for the only white cadillac in the lanes.

Speedingpenguin
08-23-04, 03:06 PM
sounds good! maybe we'll get to run eachother? lol
If you see a green Catera, introduce yourself (if i havnt already spotted you, lol)

RBraczyk
08-23-04, 09:07 PM
My truck would be useless at one of these things, but when i drop in a new motor and make a few...adjustments... i'll make sure we can coordinate something.

Speedingpenguin
08-23-04, 09:15 PM
by the time you drop a new motor into your truck, i'll be zooming around in my mullet-mobile :-D

RBraczyk
08-24-04, 12:21 AM
Erm, whats your new mullet mobile?

Speedingpenguin
08-24-04, 12:32 AM
Dont 'zactly have it yet, gotta get the caddy outa the driveway first...but an 82-92 Camaro/Firebird is what i'm looking for....for about 5-6k, i can buy a 2,000 dollar car, swap a 6 speed in for 1,500 , build a decent 350 or 383 for 1k (nothing fancy...just the basics ;-) ), do some other misc stuff.....that'll be a nice start.....:-)

90devilleguy
08-24-04, 12:45 AM
Dont 'zactly have it yet, gotta get the caddy outa the driveway first...but an 82-92 Camaro/Firebird is what i'm looking for....for about 5-6k, i can buy a 2,000 dollar car, swap a 6 speed in for 1,500 , build a decent 350 or 383 for 1k (nothing fancy...just the basics ;-) ), do some other misc stuff.....that'll be a nice start.....:-)

yeah i'm probably be with a couple of people but just look for my car and i'll be there somewhere.my buddy is going to probably race as well he's got a 99 Pontiac GTP. i'll see ya wednesday.