: Need a little advice.

molotovman5000
04-13-10, 11:14 PM
a little history I am 22 years old I have only had one girlfriend and that relationship lasted 3.5 years, I have been single for the past 5 months. My ex was the one that asked me to be her BF back when i was 18, since then i have not hooked up with any other chick.

Here is the Question: I have been dating this girl for the last 2 months. She is very attractive, but the lack of experience makes me a pu$$y when it comes to asking her out. How do you guys do it? what do you say? Any POSITIVE input will be appreciated all negative comments keep to your self.

codewize
04-13-10, 11:18 PM
There's no need to be shy. You're both adults. I'd actually go so far as to say at this point it's really unnecessary to officially "ask" someone "out". You already stated you've been going dating

Just keep things flowing. At the end of each date take the time to talk about when you'll see each other again.

Let it flow naturally, if it doesn't then it's probably not right. The relationship that's right for you will come very naturally. Unfortunately, most people don't realize that until their second marriage.

The best advice I can give anyone is looks aren't everything. View every relationship for what it really is and not what you want it to be.

molotovman5000
04-13-10, 11:52 PM
By dating I mean, like a date to the movies. dinner, bowling etc... i usually see her once or twice a week. i give her a Hugh when i see her and when i leave. I am afraid of rejection so i have not tried anything else. I was just thinking of being sincere and telling her how i feel worst she can say is no and im back at step 1, but at the same time i want to wait longer so she gets to know me, but if i wait too long im afraid someone else will get her.

she is funny, beautiful, sexy, great sense of humor, and is into cars. All my friends think she is a 10 and i would put my self in the 7 category :/

V-Eight
04-14-10, 12:49 AM
The best advice I can give anyone is looks aren't everything.

But they are like 90%...

By dating I mean, like a date to the movies. dinner, bowling etc... i usually see her once or twice a week. i give her a Hugh when i see her and when i leave. I am afraid of rejection so i have not tried anything else. I was just thinking of being sincere and telling her how i feel worst she can say is no and im back at step 1, but at the same time i want to wait longer so she gets to know me, but if i wait too long im afraid someone else will get her.

she is funny, beautiful, sexy, great sense of humor, and is into cars. All my friends think she is a 10 and i would put my self in the 7 category :/

Women are attracted to guys who are willing to put it all out there and take chances (whether they admit it or not). Keep on it with your relationship and don't be afraid of rejection, take it to the next level! If you don't escalate soon she may begin to feel that you aren't interested in her and things could cool off. So I say bite the bullet and go for it.

If you don't feel comfortable doing it in a physical sense, you can always just talk. Ask her where she seels the relationship going, if she wants to become exclusive, etc. You have to make sure you go for that otherwise yo umay get stuck in friend zone.

Jesda
04-14-10, 03:08 AM
Looks are bait.

Ranger
04-14-10, 11:13 AM
If you see her once or twice a week asking her to dinner should be pretty easy.

Rejection? Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You'll probably find acceptance much more than rejection and she's probably wondering when the hell you're gonna ask. Go for it man................ before some else does.

Ranger
04-14-10, 11:13 AM
Deleted Double Post

Skiller.
04-14-10, 11:20 AM
Definitely ask her!! She is most likely just waiting for you to ask!

I know it will be very hard to do, but when you say goodbye, you HAVE to kiss her on the cheek, nothing more.

That will go a LONG way :p

AirJigga25
04-14-10, 11:52 AM

My only advice is don't let her know that you are afraid of rejection but that you're actually quite confident. You need to act like you are confident, haven't been overthinking it too much, and that it's not the end of the world if she says no and you could care less, you just want to have some fun. Joke around with her, do it nonchalantly without making a huge moment of truth. this is good strategy.

V-Eight
04-14-10, 12:51 PM
My only advice is don't let her know that you are afraid of rejection but that you're actually quite confident. You need to act like you are confident, haven't been overthinking it too much, and that it's not the end of the world if she says no and you could care less, you just want to have some fun. Joke around with her, do it nonchalantly without making a huge moment of truth. this is good strategy.

Agreed.

Stingroo
04-14-10, 01:00 PM
Find the nearest jukebox, punch it to make it work, and say "Eyyyy."

Works every time.

gary88
04-14-10, 01:10 PM
i give her a Hugh when i see her and when i leave.

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af175/gheb882/Hugh_Grant_766689.jpg

tr's-cts
04-14-10, 05:49 PM
Just be yourself and relax. Do what comes natural. She must already like you if she is meeting you 2-3 X a week.

codewize
04-14-10, 06:02 PM
V-Eight; In my experience, if a female is obsessed with looks and materialistic things then she probably doesn't bring much to the table in the way of a relationship.

As everyone else has suggested, just be yourself. If she didn't want to be with you she wouldn't be wasting her time with dating. Take it slow and be yourself. Don't be afraid of anything it's just a girl.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-14-10, 06:19 PM
What everyone else said. The only thing worse than rejection is wondering "what if". I can remember when I'd go out with Leah, I went to go see a movie with her and the whole time I was sitting there, I was wondering when and if I should put my arm around her. Well after thinking about it for far too long, I just finally did it and she didn't mind at all, as a matter of fact she sat up, rearranged herself and leaned back down and it stayed like that until my arm got numb and I had to move it, but only to go back again. I sure felt good that day, even if it never really panned out to anything. But it's like Ranger said, nothing ventured nothing gained.

V-Eight
04-14-10, 06:20 PM
V-Eight; In my experience, if a female is obsessed with looks and materialistic things then she probably doesn't bring much to the table in the way of a relationship.

Oh I was talking about for males. When it comes to looks - males selecting females its about 80-90%, but for females a man's looks are only about 20-30%.