: GM Performance Exhaust

corvette00
04-13-10, 10:31 AM
Has anyone installed this system? How does it sound and does it require any pipe cutting? Also, it seems the Corsa systems inprove the fuel economy a bit, does this do anything to fuel consumption? I like the idea of the stainless muffler and tip.

hcvone
04-13-10, 10:49 AM
I had one GM system on one of my 07's and sold another one to a member here, it's made by Borla, has a good sound, and adds a little interior noise. I have Corsa Touring on my 08' and 09' and for my 10' I have a Corsa Touring system sitting in the garage. I personally like Corsa better than the GM performance system looks wise. I think the best sounding system is the B&B exhaust, had that on my last 07', just don't want to put in on my 10', I am just too old for that noise anymore. :(

corvette00
04-13-10, 02:05 PM
Will the Corsa adapt to the 10, and do you have to cut the factory system to remove it?

hcvone
04-13-10, 04:33 PM
Will the Corsa adapt to the 10, and do you have to cut the factory system to remove it?

I have taken the factory exhaust off in 1 pc, and I have cut them too, the problem taking it off in 1 pc was storing it was a pain, and had to take out the spare, exhaust shield near spare, and then some. I like cutting them behind the muffler, I have done this on several and put the stock exhaust back on to sell or trade, with this method you can put the exhaust on much easier in terms of fitting it back again. The Corsa bolts in very easy, install takes about 10 minutes once the old exhaust is gone. :)