: Seat problems.

zach2011
04-10-10, 11:31 PM
Hi all, this is my first post, so I guess this should be an introduction. My mom has a 2010 Escalade (came from an 07 ESV), I have a 2008 Tahoe, and my dad has a 2010 Sierra. You could say my parents love GM! Anyways, I'm a frequent poster at TahoeYukonforum.com, with about 800 posts. I just figured I'd sign up here since I've been reading a lot, especially the LED conversion thread. Nice forum here. :)

On to the problem. Our Escalade is having power fold problems. The driver side 2nd row captain doesn't power-fold because it acts a little stuck. When the button is pressed, it moves about 3 inches and slows to a stop, so it doesn't fold down enough to allow the mechanism to flip it against the seat.

Also, we took the truck on our family trip, so when we were done, we left the headphones in the 3rd row seats. My mom folded the seat down on top of the headphones, and we didn't know about it for a while...needless to say, the seat has a big crease/impression of where the headphones were.

Any fixes/suggestions? Thanks!

North49
04-11-10, 03:07 PM
I think the leather will be OK after some time to heat up and cool over a few cycles of warmer days and cooler nights.

The 2nd row seat seems to be a dealer fix. Don't mess with it or you may foot the bill out of warranty. :hmm:

hcvone
04-12-10, 08:01 AM
I had a few of my trucks that needed minor adjustment to get the seats to fold fully, my last two trucks folded as they were suppose to . Put it on the dealer list. :) Welcome to the Forum. :)

Johnj14
05-21-10, 05:16 PM
Why is that when I use my remote to unlock the doors my driver seat goes forward to the steering wheel?