: Who Does This Remind You of?

c5 rv
04-10-10, 10:19 PM
We went out this afternoon to one of our usual places and I ordered smothered chicken:

- Marinated chicken breast
- Sauteed with bermuda onions and mushrooms
- Covered in crispy BACON
- Smothered in two types of cheese melted under the broiler.

Yum!

Stingroo
04-10-10, 10:30 PM
Thread about food = Jesda.

Ranger
04-10-10, 11:26 PM
:histeric:

Stingroo
04-10-10, 11:29 PM
Do I win? lol

Jesda
04-10-10, 11:38 PM
http://www.dashes.com/anil/images/Hey%20dog%20what%20up%3F.jpg
SUP!

caddydaddy
04-11-10, 12:25 AM

My thoughts as well! :D

Stingroo
04-11-10, 12:46 AM
http://www.dashes.com/anil/images/Hey%20dog%20what%20up%3F.jpg
SUP!

Not too much, you?

Kick94sts
04-11-10, 02:18 AM
i had one of the best new york strips I've had in awhile today. served with a batch of fries and some fancy sauce and a cold glass of milk. ftw.

c5 rv
04-11-10, 09:51 AM

Yes!

However, I realize that I am a slacker because I didn't take pictures of the food before and during the meal.

Stingroo
04-11-10, 11:00 AM
Well, you forgot a few other essentials of a Jesda thread.... Allow me to assist:

(In order)

1. Backstory as to why you ended up on the road in the first place.
2. Pictures of the vehicle you are currently driving on said road (preferably at night)
3. Pictures of some sort of quirky, yet interesting, vehicle parked at the place you are visiting (If one cannot be found, park somewhere else until one is)
4. Pictures of the venue/location you initially set out for (Jesda never sets out for food alone, there's always something else)
5. Pictures of food as it arrives at your table (hot waitress pictures optional)
6. Pictures of the food approximately 35% through the meal, highlighting it's deliciousness (if any is to be had)
7. Pictures of your trip back to the same location you just left.
8. Pictures of oddities on the road with commentary.
9. Text summary of event.

Jesda, I love your threads. :food-snacking:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-11-10, 11:05 AM
You forgot the frequent and hilarious car accidents.

Stingroo
04-11-10, 11:06 AM
Ah... I did, I did. :womandriver:

c5 rv
04-11-10, 01:08 PM
Well, you forgot a few other essentials of a Jesda thread.... Allow me to assist:

(In order)

1. Backstory as to why you ended up on the road in the first place.
2. Pictures of the vehicle you are currently driving on said road (preferably at night)
3. Pictures of some sort of quirky, yet interesting, vehicle parked at the place you are visiting (If one cannot be found, park somewhere else until one is)
4. Pictures of the venue/location you initially set out for (Jesda never sets out for food alone, there's always something else)
5. Pictures of food as it arrives at your table (hot waitress pictures optional)
6. Pictures of the food approximately 35% through the meal, highlighting it's deliciousness (if any is to be had)
7. Pictures of your trip back to the same location you just left.
8. Pictures of oddities on the road with commentary.
9. Text summary of event.

Jesda, I love your threads. :food-snacking:

I need to study under the master. Then even my boring life could be documented with great interest.

Stingroo
04-11-10, 01:35 PM
Mine as well. :)