: 1985 deville e&g grille

04-10-10, 07:28 PM
hello everyone, quick question i just put a e&g grille on my cadillac, however there is no plastic/ rubber gasket that goes detween the grille cap and the hood of the car, where do you think i can get one of those or something else to use, thanks

04-11-10, 01:19 PM
The rubber U-channel that keeps the steel from damaging the paint.

If you are talking about the rubber seal that fits along edge of the steel this is the closest I have ever found (it is sold by the running foot):

Go to http://www.radiodaze.com/

Then click on Reproduction Items

Then click on Rubber Extrusion For Glass Dial Scales

This is what they look like: