: Introduction - KPE (New Sponsor)

KPE
04-09-10, 01:37 AM
We would like to introduce ourselves to the Cadillac Forum. We have been involved with the CTS-V (2) even prior to the release of the vehicle. As some of you have speculated, we were provided access to the car early on when LUND decided to return to Bonneville with the second generation CTS-V. We co-developed the products for that particular vehicle and only recently decided to bring the products to market.

We manufacturer, design and produce most of our products. Our designs are very high quality and we ensure proper testing for the ultimate in performance and durability. For example, our headers are fully TIG welded and utilize high-flow merge collectors with Stainless Steel flanges. Our cat-back exhaust can be ordered with our unique "D" style tips which provides both an aggressive sound and unique look. Our intake is the first to offer an injection molded tube and aluminum box, housing one of the largest filters on the market.

Look for new products in the next few weeks and feel free to contact Bob at sales@kpe-products.com or toll free 888-222-4291. We sincerely look forward to serving you and your V needs.

tbss08
04-09-10, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the forum. Do you have any sound clips of the cat back exhaust? Also how much HP gain is there with the exhaust.
Thanks,
Leo

dqw1
04-09-10, 08:20 PM
Welcome! BTW, love the cat-back exhaust tip shape! A Cat-Back and maybe the CAI might be my first two mods so I'll be watching this thread. Definitely want the Cat-back

rjoffe
04-09-10, 08:48 PM
Please let me know what you have and I will add it to the V2 section of ctsvparts.com

Ron

Razorecko
04-09-10, 09:27 PM
Hey KPE, how long till you guys have the short shifter available and does your catback incorporate both cats or just one ?

dvandentop
04-10-10, 01:16 AM
welcome deffinately awaiting the short shifter!

KPE
04-10-10, 02:27 AM
Welcome to the forum. Do you have any sound clips of the cat back exhaust? Also how much HP gain is there with the exhaust.
Thanks,
Leo

Yes we do, under the VIDEO section. It should autoplay when you click video's.

Thanks,

Bob
KPE
888-222-4291

KPE
04-10-10, 02:29 AM
Hey KPE, how long till you guys have the short shifter available and does your catback incorporate both cats or just one ?

Short throw is finishing R&D and we anticipate having it in a few weeks and will keep everyone updated on its progress.

Thanks,

Bob
KPE
888-222-4291

IBNR
04-11-10, 02:42 AM
Another exhaust option! Outstanding, thanks.

neuronbob
04-11-10, 09:44 AM
How about the CAI? Is there a heat shield in that pic on the site? How easy is install? Does it require removal or modification of the brake duct?

bouser
04-11-10, 10:53 AM
I second on install info for C.A.I.

Razorecko
04-11-10, 07:46 PM
is your website fixed yet ? Detailed pics of the cai and its availability would def sway my interest.

Titaniumseeker
04-11-10, 09:28 PM
I second on install info for C.A.I.

+1 for the CAI details and installation.

IBNR
04-12-10, 12:30 AM
And another +1 on CAI details. While we're at it, could someone explain the relative pros and cons between metal and plastic CAI ducting (besides aesthetics)?

KPE
04-12-10, 01:52 AM
is your website fixed yet ? Detailed pics of the cai and its availability would def sway my interest.

We are waiting for production versions of the tube to complete our studio photography. Should be about a week. We will post installation instructions within the next few days.

Thanks,

Bob
KPE
888=222-4291