: Do you have a full 3 year`s warranty and have you ever used it?

Mazuk
04-08-10, 03:39 PM
A couple of forum members are clarifying their warranty and I believe one has secured a 3 year warranty from purchase date.I am awaiting confimation from GM via Sweden!

S70RMP
04-08-10, 06:11 PM
yeap used it twice !

no problems, well one time was a bit of a nightmare !

Mazuk
04-08-10, 06:51 PM
S7ORMP-did you use a Cadillac franchise dealership and were you asked to provide evidence of warranty?No problems for me so far but what events triggered off your warranty claims.

S70RMP
04-09-10, 07:28 AM
it was all done on the VIN number at Cadillac Dealer

I had a problem with altenator and that lead on to bigger worse problems

since then the car has been fine.

Mazuk
04-17-10, 10:38 PM
A couple of forum members are clarifying their warranty and I believe one has secured a 3 year warranty from purchase date.I am awaiting confimation from GM via Sweden!

Just recieved confirmation of 3 years warranty from date of purchase
.Confirmed by GM . Thanks Colin.

ExRPO1
04-19-10, 05:57 PM
Slightly confused on this issue.
I phoned the Cadillac dealer in Birmingham the other day to see if I needed to register myself as the vehicle owner for the 3 year warranty. They stated there was no need, if anything goes wrong, just take it to them and they'll sort it. The only thing I have done, is send off the request to the Netherlands for the 3 year roadside assist that supposedly comes with the vehicle. My question therefore is, what have you sent off and to whom?

Mazuk
04-19-10, 09:45 PM

I think the issue only revolves around Motorpoint cars.Some of us were advised we had two year warranty.In fact we actually have three.If Truro have confirmed a 3 year warranty for your BLS I guess there is no problem for you.

Mazuk
04-19-10, 09:52 PM
I think the issue only revolves around Motorpoint cars.Some of us were advised we had two year warranty.In fact we actually have three.If Truro have confirmed a 3 year warranty for your BLS I guess there is no problem for you.

Further thoughts--Cailean helped me on this.Maybe he will respond to your specific points as I am currently in USA.