: Silver STS-V in St Michaels, Md.

csf
04-04-10, 12:54 PM
I stopped in the town of St. Michaels, Md. yesterday for dinner (crabcakes, oysters and shrimp !) and parked in the same lot as an 08 or 09 silver V with the light gray interior (and Delaware plates) - amazing to me since thats exactly the same car as my 07. Of course also saw a nice red MB SL500 convertible, a Corvette Z06, a Maserati Spyder convertible, and Bentley, so that V was in good company.

md04srx
04-05-10, 02:04 PM
Where did you go in St. Michaels? There are a lot of nice places to eat there. I am from the Eastern Shore, though I don't currently call it my home. Let me know if you want to ever go for a cruise. It looks like you are in my neck of the woods.

csf
04-07-10, 11:42 AM
We ate at The Crab Claw (www.thecrabclaw.com). It was a beautiful day and we ate outside on the deck by the water, looking at some really nice boats.

I actually live in Baltimore County (Owings Mills) but visit the Eastern Shore often in the warm weather. Its really an easy drive - especially in the STS-V.

Craig

md04srx
04-08-10, 07:50 AM
I am very familiar with The Crab Claw. I know one of the managers there. I actually live in BC as well, near White Marsh. Shoot me a pm if you want to get together sometime.

csf
04-13-10, 09:18 PM
Hey - sorry for the delay - had some issue with my Internet Explorer and couldn't access the forum - actually using Firefox now. Once the weather gets better lets do it. Thinking of driving down to College Park in May for a car meet they do for charity. Craig