Dolph Lundgren

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Bruce Willis

Mickey Rourke

Steve Austin

Terry Crewes

Danny Trejo

Randy Couture

Whether or not it's actually good, I just have to see this movie. It will probably be completely ridiculous, but even if it's just to see all these dudes in the same movie, I must see it.

C6RU5y2fU6s (Click through for HD)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-02-10, 10:27 PM
Darn, and I was expecting a remake of "The Bridges Of Madison County".

Looks good!

Destroyer
04-02-10, 10:37 PM
This will be the ultimate movie for men of my generation. Can't believe they got Schwarzenegger in there. Can't wait to see it!;)

orconn
04-02-10, 11:17 PM
You're actually going to pay to see this geriatric crew of second rate actors creak around a set? It reminds me of those awful "Oldies But Goodies" PBS fund raiser shows where they get these poor old singing goups up before the cameras and an audience of equally played out and decrepid fans. I know I am well past my prime, but I don't like to have to be reminded so vividly!

V-Eight
04-02-10, 11:34 PM
This is gonna be awesome! Its certainly got a great cast.

ben.gators
04-03-10, 02:38 AM
It should be amazing to see all these guys in one place. But something says me that this will not be an awesome movie, this is kinda of movies that tries to increase its sales just by collecting famous people in one place. every person in list has its own fans. So just sum up them to see how many people will go to watch it.

Stingroo
04-03-10, 09:47 AM
Or it could end up like The Departed and be totally badass.

orconn
04-03-10, 09:56 AM
Yeah, it could be ..... but it has all the earmarks of a "I gotta make the house and car payment" movie!

Stingroo
04-03-10, 10:03 AM
Yeah, it could be ..... but it has all the earmarks of a "I gotta make the house and car payment" movie!

But then... so did The Departed with its cast.

C'mon man, you know you'll see it after a few reviews. :thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-03-10, 11:53 AM
But then... so did The Departed with its cast.

Well yeah, but The Departed was directed by Scorsese, and you can't do much better than that. This one was not, so it's not gonna be the same sort of movie.

This kinda looks like it would be a lot like the A-Team or perhaps Rambo.

Destroyer
04-03-10, 10:41 PM
You're actually going to pay to see this geriatric crew ? !
Well, yeah! How old are you again?:lildevil:

billc83
04-04-10, 11:18 AM
Two words: Stallone's directing.

Rocky Balboa and Rambo were both really good; enough so that I'm convinced Stallone has some real directing chops. I've got my fingers crossed that the end product will turn out as good as the trailer makes it out to be.

V-Eight
04-04-10, 12:39 PM
This kinda looks like it would be a lot like the A-Team or perhaps Rambo.

Which means total ****ing win!

itschrome
04-05-10, 01:21 AM
They way I see it this has the potential to be awesome. Either its going to be a awesome thrill ride with some awesome effects all of which are going on around some awesome old school talent. Which of course would be awesome, and if we are really luck the script wont completely suck. Or it could have a few awesome action scenes weaved in and around some really bad acting, bad writing, stylized fight scenes and even more painful down time with genre typical BS and be %100 predictable, which could be awesome. Awesome in the sense that its so bad and cheesy it rocks! But I dunno about any of that. I do know that trailer got me pumped..

CIWS
04-05-10, 09:55 AM
Looks interesting :yup: