Cadillac Owners Forum banner
5K views 52 replies 23 participants last post by  BadVMan 
#1 ·
She was just loaded up and is on the way to Madmans for my new rear. I will post up a full review and pictures as soon as I get her back. Madman said about a 2 week turn around. Soon I will finally be able to put the power down. I can't wait to get her back. :thumbsup:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Washin,

You will owe me a thank you for your madman diff......Madman has had to make several upgrades from the original kit because of my car breaking things, It was not built to handle 800+ whp originally .
Madman has done all that could be expected of him with the problems I've had.
So you reap the rewards of all the R&D work on the kit for the
really high hp V

SOOoooooooo..............................Your Welcome

#4 ·
Can't wait! Been following your build closely as I would like to do a big power build one day. Now that the weathers warming up, hopefully there will be more Jersey meets/drives as well. Good luck.

#5 ·
Any chance we'll see this beast at VDay IV?

#8 ·
Unfortunately I will be unable to attend V-Day this year. However I will be attending the Hendrix east coast shootout 3 scheduled in November. Hope to see some of you guys there.

If you ever are able to apply the full power of that engine to the concrete, you will need to buy stock in a tire company of your choosing. You sir are a pioneer in monster power in these V's, and many will follow in your foot steps. Not so much as producing 800-1k whp out of an LS2 block, but for doing it in an applicable way in a V1. But for now, I am following your build to see what is truely possible.

That and I want to see more of your races in Mexico.
Good news. I am planning to travel back to Mexico soon. This time I will make that overpriced green turd look silly. :histeric:

#6 ·
i think i'd be willing to make the trip to V Day IV to see this car there, I wasn't a happy camper on the drive back after V Day 1, but a ride in Washin's V could make it worth it :)

#15 ·
The Lambo rematch can't come soon enough!

#16 ·
Thanks for the pics Washin.. keep em coming... I was always curious what was done under there... that looks like a strange S60..... nice

#21 ·
A completely assembled strange aluminum center section with the gear ratio of your choice, aluminum 9'' housing, custom fabricated mount to bolt in the rear cradle, custom axles, custom driveshaft, subframe connectors and of coarse all labor necesary to put it all together. All together it is much more than just a new rear. It is a complete package that addresses the rear, axles, driveshaft, and subframes. When you weigh your options I think it is the obvious choice.

#26 ·
Sounds like a great idea. I will defonitly be going shortly after I get her back. Which track would you guys rather meet at. Englishtown, Atco, or Island. My vote is for Island as it is usually not crowded and they just repaved it last year. I will be going to Island with a friend of mine on the 16th so I will check it out in person.

#33 ·
We are waiting on the axles. They are scheduled to be in on Monday. I will be flying to Madmans Sunday to check it out in person. I will be back Wednesday and will report my findings. I expect to have the rear finished this coming week. :thumbsup:

#35 ·
To be selfish.. I'm hoping you play to ease her out like the 1st week of May.... After the 2nd is preferred.

#42 ·
The car is finished. :bouncy: I am in the process of arranging shipping of the car back home. With any luck I will have her back home late next week. I will have write up once I have time to examine the work and drive the car a bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.