Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Colorado V's. Shop recommendations.

903 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  mrchris1979 
#1 ·
It's spring time and I've decided to keep the V through the summer. I've decided to replace the axles with the Gforce set, Monster clutch, headers and a tune. Any Colorado V's have a shop in mind I can take my V to? I'm on to finding one tomorrow. Hopefully someone can lead me the right way.

#2 ·
I had my blower and E85 conversion done at AIR (American Intense Racing). He is on this board, but not very often. His name is Clint, 303-250-1466. His shop is located off of I-70 and Kipling in Wheat Ridge. If you call him, let him know I sent you.

#3 ·
I use Dragon Pro Street Engineering in Dacono, CO. They used to be in Broomfield and just recently moved a bit farther north.

They do some super-bad Vettes, Vipers, muscle cars, you name it. Mostly just GM stuff though, which is cool.

#5 ·
I'm going to try and set up at least one Track Day Meet for (Denver Metro Area) CTS-Vs sometime (hopefully) early this summer.

#6 ·
Word. :cool2:

#8 ·
Thanks man. Just commented on your previous post. I'm looking forward to meeting you at club clash. I will try to make it there on one of those days or during test and tune and see your V run. Perhaps PM me your number so I can text ya to see if you're at the track when I can make it. Hopefully you have the coupons handy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.