: Hello From Iowa!!!

esheldon
08-20-04, 03:13 PM
This site is AWESOME!!! I was never taught anything about cars other than to get them serviced when having issues. I never trust the mechanics though because stuff always goes wrong right afterwards, whether it's their fault or not, just always makes me leary because "I don't know cars". I've put a couple posts on here for some transmission and trunk help and the response has been amazing! This sits is PERFECT!!! Thanks for having it!

Owner of a '96 Deville 4.6L that needs some lovin...hopefully I can do it all myself through your help! :worship:

ChristianV
08-20-04, 03:27 PM
Welcome aboard. I hear you, I friggin' HATE mechanics. I don't trust 'em. We've been taken for a ride on many an occassion. This site is really helpful and the advice you get here is tried and tested. I'm also new and I freakin' love it.

This site combined w/ my shop manual is all I need for my 73. :D

Ralph
08-20-04, 04:24 PM
:welcome: I always liked the styling on the mid to late '90's Devilles. Lotsa helpful people here, good luck!

CADDYBLACK99
08-22-04, 02:51 PM
Welcome!

Thanks for the kind words. I means a lot to us! I am not a DIY'er either but I do have a good relationship with my Caddy dealer. They help in many ways...but you do have to keep them in line at times! Good luck with Deville!
:welcome:
Paul