: Hennessey H9 Monoblock Wheels with Pics

John Hennessey
03-26-10, 02:31 PM
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/26/hennessey-v700-quick-spin/

We are happy to introduce our own line of wheels. This is the first wheel design from our company and we will be introducing several other new wheel designs in the future.

Here are the details:

Hennessey H9 - 9-spoke Forged One-Piece Monoblock Wheels - We are now accepting orders as follows:

1. Costs & Sizes:
19 inch - stock sizes: $5500 set of 4
20 inch - 20x9.5 front & 20x10.5 rear: $5950 set of 4
21 inch - Dave will post wheel sizes as he has these on his V: $6500 set of 4

2. Clearcoated Finishes Available:
Brushed
Polished
Painted Black
We will not be offering any other options for finishes.

3. Ordering
A 50% deposit is required to confirm an order
Allow 4-6 weeks build time.
Shipping costs with insurance run about $250 per set.

For more information please call our sales department at 979.885.1300 or email us at sales@hennesseyperformance.com

Thanks!

CTSV_Jim
03-26-10, 06:34 PM
WOW. Those look really good. Much like the ADV10, which I like as well.

wfo
03-26-10, 08:28 PM
I really like the look of these wheels alot...9 spoke and monoblock...Very sweet!

On the othr hand..the ADV10.1 (10 spoke one piece forging) and ADV is a quality wheel company out of Florida and cheaper in cost. With though Hennessey you do get the Hennessey emblazoned across the wheels if that's something, but for the extra moolah..consider the ADV's. Wheelsboutique is offering them as well as D3 Cadillac. I'm getting the ADV10.1 in brushed in a 21" for my 09 black raven V.

wh921
03-27-10, 05:07 PM
Saw the V700 this morning at Cars & Coffee in Irvine. Looks FANTASTIC in person, the pics on Autoblog don't do it justice.

concorso
03-27-10, 05:40 PM
These are great looking wheels! A friend has Brabus wheels on a C55 that look very similar.
Hennessey, what are the weights of the each size? Id be interested in black 19's mostly.

About the autoblog article...why no suspension mods? Seems like doing the research neccessary to make the suspension mods work would be better then just not doing anything...

wfo
03-27-10, 06:38 PM
Exactly concorso...agreed.

I'm thinking a Hennessey product usually addresses that big time. If not a simple lowering. They usually lower these cars by maching the A-arms and not going the spring route.

This car with those sweet new Hennessey wheels needs lowered to look right. Again, IMHO.

John Hennessey
03-29-10, 04:14 AM
I like the factory MR suspension. GM and John Heinricy spent a lot of time making it pretty darn good. So I am going to stick with it until I have time to properly test a good aftermarket system which I have yet to find.

Umrswimr
03-29-10, 09:17 AM
That thing has a MEAN lope.

neuronbob
03-29-10, 11:46 AM
I like the factory MR suspension. GM and John Heinricy spent a lot of time making it pretty darn good. So I am going to stick with it until I have time to properly test a good aftermarket system which I have yet to find.

+1 The stock MR system is great, and is one of my favorite features on the car. Sport mode is for when I'm driving by myself, and Touring mode is for when I have the family in the car.

BTW, that article was GREAT. I love the authors' description of driving the car. It's akin to my response every time I drive, even in winter weather. :woot:

wait4me
03-29-10, 05:38 PM
WOW those rims look amazing!

The best ones i have seen so far.

In black chrome on a black car would look killer! .. :cool:

cbloveday
03-29-10, 06:12 PM
Is there a reason why the Hennesey car does not have recaros?

wfo
03-29-10, 07:24 PM
Still waiting for Dave from Hennessey to post his wheel specs...

dvandentop
03-30-10, 12:43 AM
Where we you guys at the mile?? I was really hoping to see you guys out there and the V.

Also I was hanging out with Mark Saturday night with the white GT he probably already has dropped off mullet to get some work done.

Probably will make the 1200 mile trek in october again i had such a good time this time.

concorso
03-30-10, 11:58 AM
I like the factory MR suspension. GM and John Heinricy spent a lot of time making it pretty darn good. So I am going to stick with it until I have time to properly test a good aftermarket system which I have yet to find.I dont doubt this, but they also made it to handle 550 hp, not the 800 you are putting through it. :)