: Blue tooth blue fusion

krieghoff
03-22-10, 10:34 AM
I installed a Blue Fusion in my 08 ESV and everyone tells me that they have a hard time hearing me!

Has anyone else had this problem? When someone calls me I have to turn the volume way up to hear them!

Has anyone come up a better blue tooth setup that really works and mutes the radio when it come on?

evil0ne
03-22-10, 12:38 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/191111-who-knows-where-find-part-20783877-a.html
If you can find one that's your best bet.

PreachRR
03-22-10, 12:53 PM
I had a blue fusion and it worked well.. Where is your mic pointed? I don't believe it was an omni-directional mic.. also turn off the auto volume on your radio.. that seemed to make it impossible to get a steady volume for me.. other wise I thought it was pretty cool setup for aftermarket..

krieghoff
03-22-10, 02:48 PM
When you say auto volume do you mean where it raises the volume for the speed you are going?

Thanks for the help.

PreachRR
03-22-10, 03:17 PM
yea that helped alot for my bluefusion

krieghoff
03-22-10, 04:07 PM
Thanks! I will try that when I get my ESV back from the rustproofer.

I sure hope it helps mine work better!

Right now it sucks and their customer service leaves a lot!

PreachRR
03-22-10, 05:52 PM
just an FYI you can get a free bluetooth TZ4R ipod transmitter if you tell them you have an IPHONE and bought it from an authorized retailer like I did elite audio usa in Spartanburg, SC:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

krieghoff
03-28-10, 04:33 PM
I just figured it out!:bomb:

Everyone of these addon Bluetooth setups are just junk!

All the different ones I hear about on here have some kind of problem and don't work worth a damn.

I have a Blue Fusion that never seem to work right.

I called them a week ago and still have not heard back from them!!

I am going to take it out smash it into small parts and mail it back to them.

Ok now does anybody have something that will work and mute the radio to play through the speakers.

I am going to try one more!

roccos_van
03-28-10, 05:04 PM
Ok now does anybody have something that will work and mute the radio to play through the speakers.

This is the best and only way to go in my opinion.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/191111-who-knows-where-find-part-20783877-a.html

PreachRR
03-28-10, 05:15 PM
sorry its not working out for you the bluefusion worked pretty good for me..

PreachRR
03-28-10, 05:21 PM
what problems are you experiencing?

krieghoff
03-28-10, 05:40 PM
I tried what you said about the auot volume and it didn't help.

On calls going out or coming in I have to tune up the volume so I can hear it.

When I call someone they tell me that there is noise in the back ground or that they can hardly hear me.

Today I was trying to talk to someone and they said "It you are on Bluetooth turn it off because I can't understand you!"

It really makes me mad when you call customer service and they don't answer, put you on hold and then you leave a message and they never call you back!

I think customer service is one of the most important things a business can have.

trashguy
03-28-10, 06:24 PM
Where's your mic at , mine is on the top of the steering column.
I have the blue fusion and its fine.

krieghoff
03-28-10, 07:58 PM
The mic is on the visor above my head.

PreachRR
03-28-10, 09:10 PM
Look not trying to be funny but one of the things that I found is that move the phone away from the Blue fusion unit.. Like when your cell phone is next to your computer there is a buzzing. i found that for some reason the same thing happens when your phone is too close to the BF unit.. I would put my phone by the drivers door and the buzzing would go away.. Not to say that is the end all fix but it may help you to begin to solve your problem and you can go from there.. Also make sure the volume is up on your phone when calling.. I know the BF unit worked well and actually displayed the numbers on the Nav which was kinda cool.. and would stream music for most Stereo BT phones.. so don't give up on it yet

krieghoff
03-28-10, 09:28 PM
Thanks for all the help. I have tried moving the phone and that didn't help either!

Big Windy Ext
03-29-10, 08:32 AM
I had a Blue Fusion also . Mine worked good till it quit . I e-mailed to get responses and RGA for repairs . Try another phone or try pairing again , maybe it didn't get all your profile . It drove me to get a GM box .